Just ordered the LV UNICEF bracelet Release date Dec 20

How does the cord hold up to daily use? IE if I put it on and never took it off how would it wear? I’m really drawn to it and would like to add it to my everyday stack. Worried it’ll stretch out and fray and the white will turn dingy though. Does LV replace the cord free for life like Cartier does with their cord bracelets?
Hi, I didn’t get one yet:smile:
Great questions though. Hopefully someone can answer.

Reactions: epeLV
2FC4477E-2564-4A26-9F93-1BF76A9D81B8.jpeg
Looking for pictures of this in action.
I opted for the sterling chain version. Here it is next to my cape cod bracelet. It’s tinier than I anticipated but still strong and oh so cute. Also good cause!!! I plan to keep wearing it every day and never take it off. Not sure what repair options are available should I have an issue so fingers crossed. The cord version is the same size as this. The necklace lock is a bit larger.

Reactions: lv_katie
View attachment 4333948
I opted for the sterling chain version. Here it is next to my cape cod bracelet. It’s tinier than I anticipated but still strong and oh so cute. Also good cause!!! I plan to keep wearing it every day and never take it off. Not sure what repair options are available should I have an issue so fingers crossed. The cord version is the same size as this. The necklace lock is a bit larger.

I just got a replacement for my bracelet. The claw (not sure the name) to lock it broke. Instead of repairing, they replaced the bracelet. I’m thinking for repairs, it’ll depend on what the issue is.

I just got a replacement for my bracelet. The claw (not sure the name) to lock it broke. Instead of repairing, they replaced the bracelet. I’m thinking for repairs, it’ll depend on what the issue is.
Interesting! My claw closes but there is a tiny gap between the moveable claw edge and the metal claw. Not big enough for the chain to slip through, but also not a tight and confidence inducing fit. I’ll have to have LV look at it next time I’m in. Hopefully since it was a gift it won’t be a problem if it breaks. :hrmm:

Interesting! My claw closes but there is a tiny gap between the moveable claw edge and the metal claw. Not big enough for the chain to slip through, but also not a tight and confidence inducing fit. I’ll have to have LV look at it next time I’m in. Hopefully since it was a gift it won’t be a problem if it breaks. :hrmm:
Mine started with a tiny gap and then just completely broke off. Or at least I think it broke off. I'm really not sure what happened. Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to yours. LV did a good job taking care of mine even if it took months.

View attachment 4333948
I just ordered the sterling UNICEF bracelet as well. Cant wait to get it.

Is there a way to track the number on the bottom of the lock it? Just wondering should I need repair since mine was a gift technically and isn’t under my personal account.

Does anyone know of the lock will tarnish over time? Tia!

I have the all silver version. I wear it daily for workouts, life, sweat, perfume, and I do not baby it. I do nothing special to clean it, but about once every few months or so I clean all my jewelry and I’ll take it off and put it in the cleaner, but honestly I wouldn’t have to do that. A family member wears a cord version all the time and hers is also not tarnished at all. Sterling silver will not tarnish as fast if it is worn, and once it gets a patina on it. The only tarnished area is between the lock top, as seen in my photo. I have other designer jewelry pieces that tarnish much quicker and darker than the LV lock.
AFAB29F3-D99B-4665-9EF2-67CB35681BAB.jpeg

Reviving this thread because I’m about to buy this as a gift! But don’t want to gift it if it’ll tarnish fast or claw clasp is prone to breaking.

For those who own the full silver version, how has it help up? Thanks in advance!