Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

I recently got a gold Evelyne and she’s beautiful, sitting in my closet waiting to be used.....
Today while out I spotted what looked like a gold Evelyne but it looked kind faded and dingy to me. I starred at it with a bit of regret that I just bought that bag because it didn’t look to age well at all- butthen noticed why it looked off. It didn’t have contrast stitching!

Did gold ever come without contrast stitching? Or is there a color very similar to gold out there? Or was this a fake?

Attaching a pic I felt very awkward taking :yucky:

Attachments

• 8ABA9098-BACC-4A7F-B2B1-05256D26D2C9.jpeg
    8ABA9098-BACC-4A7F-B2B1-05256D26D2C9.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 362
4DD12A27-2E0C-47A3-80B8-E679AD1C6D31.jpeg
Hello everyone,

could you please help me identify the Color of Lisa Hanbück's Kelly? I currently set on Bleu Glacier, but would like to have your opinions as well. Do you also agree that it is a retourne and probably Togo or Clemence? I cannot download or attach the Pictures, therefore the links
Thank you in advance
https://www.google.de/search?q=lisa+hahnbueck+kelly&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwore9nI3dAhVKjqQKHcB-AesQ_AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=784#imgrc=ihfrsPNQ-ipp3M:

I have a Togo Bleu Glacier B30 from 2015. The color looks like Gris Mouette with a hint of blue. It is a lovely mid tone grey. Photographs tend to look a bit lighter. It is a very versatile color. Goes with almost everything in my wardrobe. The Togo leather of the bag feels softer than my Geranium K28 from the same year.

Reactions: nicole0612