Help! Which for interview??

Which to wear for interview?

• Manhattan GM

• Epi Montaigne PM Ivoire

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wild Orchid

Feb 23, 2007
I have a job interview today and I would like some help deciding which bag to wear. I have narrowed it down to my Manhattan GM or Ivoire Epi Montaigne PM. I will be wearing gray pants, white top and black blouse and some black sling-backs. I would do modeling pics but I don't have too much time for that. Which would you suggest?? Thanks in advance! :smile:

I think you should wear the Epi. It's more sober, and definitely gives you a more professional look. I think big mono bags like Manhattan are not a good choice for job interviews. But that's just my 2 cents!

I'd go with the epi. It's professional and business-like. You never stated what job you were interviewing for, and it probably doesn't matter, but some people do pass "judgement" on those that carry a LV bag, and the GM is a beautiful bag, but it could convey a message of "screaming LV" to others out there, and you never know what your interviewer's opinions are!

I would take the Ivoire Epi Montaigne PM for an interview because it doesn't "scream" out LV to much and the Epi has a very classy/elegant look to it.

Good Luck on your interview!