Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

Spotted. All red ragged. Jimmy Choo 250.00 size 39.5. Prada kitten heels size 39.5 250.00. Balenciaga slides size 39 169.97. This location recieved store transfers I missed last week. I will post conversation I had with a manager. 20190206_101634_wm.jpg 20190206_101618_wm.jpg 20190206_101519_wm.jpg 20190206_101539_wm.jpg

I just spoke to a manager that snagged these Gucci boots for 100.00. The employees are putting away some of the popular store transfers for themselves or their co-workers. As a matter of fact this manager went to the back and came out with some men's Dior, & Balenciaga sneakers that were not out on the selling floor. Only 11 rack stores receive store transfers. I do not know if this number will change because there are more rack stores that will be opening. Each store has a number and in numerical order this is how the rack stores receive their shipment of designer goods. At this point you can just about figure out what stores are getting the transfers from TPF postings in this thread. Here is a stock photo of the boots this manager was skipping and dancing around in this Nordstromrack I just came out of. Also this same person went back into the stockroom to show me another pair of Gucci mules. He is going to purchase.20190206_110110.jpg 20190206_110110.jpg

Reactions: hellokimmiee
I just spoke to a manager that snagged these Gucci boots for 100.00. The employees are putting away some of the popular store transfers for themselves or their co-workers. As a matter of fact this manager went to the back and came out with some men's Dior, & Balenciaga sneakers that were not out on the selling floor. Only 11 rack stores receive store transfers. I do not know if this number will change because there are more rack stores that will be opening. Each store has a number and in numerical order this is how the rack stores receive their shipment of designer goods. At this point you can just about figure out what stores are getting the transfers from TPF postings in this thread. Here is a stock photo of the boots this manager was skipping and dancing around in this Nordstromrack I just came out of. Also this same person went back into the stockroom to show me another pair of Gucci mules. He is going to purchase.View attachment 4332590 View attachment 4332590
I thought that wasn't allowed for the employees to do that ... Oh well

Reactions: averagejoe
I just spoke to a manager that snagged these Gucci boots for 100.00. The employees are putting away some of the popular store transfers for themselves or their co-workers. As a matter of fact this manager went to the back and came out with some men's Dior, & Balenciaga sneakers that were not out on the selling floor. Only 11 rack stores receive store transfers. I do not know if this number will change because there are more rack stores that will be opening. Each store has a number and in numerical order this is how the rack stores receive their shipment of designer goods. At this point you can just about figure out what stores are getting the transfers from TPF postings in this thread. Here is a stock photo of the boots this manager was skipping and dancing around in this Nordstromrack I just came out of. Also this same person went back into the stockroom to show me another pair of Gucci mules. He is going to purchase.View attachment 4332590 View attachment 4332590

Yep same. I was standing with a group of the regulars that are tight with the manager on the day the store transfers came in. One of the regulars had asked about Chloe flats and the manager came back out with a tan pair that were not on the floor that the manager was saving for someone. I can only imagine what the store gets that are "saved" in the back for the employees.

Yep same. I was standing with a group of the regulars that are tight with the manager on the day the store transfers came in. One of the regulars had asked about Chloe flats and the manager came back out with a tan pair that were not on the floor that the manager was saving for someone. I can only imagine what the store gets that are "saved" in the back for the employees.
I can only imagine what the employees are reselling a lot of this merchandise. Another employee showed me video of handbags and shoes that they purchased.