Share Your Loewe Items Here

I am obsessed with the Puzzle. I think I'm going to buy the small one, I see it more comfortable for everyday, because I already have other bigger bags. I'm looking for something intermediate.
I would not buy it black, I agree that it is a bag that does not show its shapes in that color .. There are other black models / brands that I like more. I am thinking of buying the tan or the blue stone.

Spring 2019 is available on the website; here's a quick rundown:

Here are the new bags…the Heel mini (although I've never seen any Heel bag in any size. Cool layout to the bag, hough!), a chair tote inspired by Mackintosh Argyle chairs, a simple Vertical Tote, and two sizes of messenger bags. More colors available on the website for some of these styles:

Thanks for that! I guess this sadly didn't make it to production? Shame, I would have jumped on it and I got a sense many would have loved it too!
[

My favourite piece, along with this version.
View attachment 4207870

Hi everyone! I'm new here! I'm so glad I have found other Loewe purse lovers! :yahoo:
I recently bought the small Loewe puzzle bag in sand/ mink. Even though I love it, I haven't really used it yet because I'm afraid the lighter color will easily stain and I want this to be my everyday purse. I'm trying to decide if another color like tan or black would be better. I'm also wondering if the small is the right for me. I tried on the medium at the store too but ended up buying the small. Please let me know what you think about the colors and sizes.
Yay!! Welcome to the club!! Perhaps a nice compromise between what everyone was saying would be the black in medium? It'll ease your mind being safe from color transfer, but the medium size will alloe that signature puzzle slouch and molding?
Thanks for that! I guess this sadly didn't make it to production? Shame, I would have jumped on it and I got a sense many would have loved it too!
[
Oh, strange!! That's a lovely bag. I don't think the website was quite complete yet? I think after I posted someone else posted a bag from a retailer of Loewe that wasn't available on their website. Fingers crossed for you!

Hmmm, at 5'7 you could wear either size. I like the straps better on the medium, much more comfy and has feet on the bottom. Loewe used to make the small puzzles with the same strap and feet but for some unknown reason they decided to stop. I only wear the small as I'm 5'1 so I've stopped buying anymore puzzles for now. But if they come back with the wider and more comfortable straps I'll be back to acquiring some more ;)

Good luck at SCP with your decision. Saks used to carry puzzles too but not sure if they do now if you want to check another store.
Thanks! I'm going to try to go to SPC this this week! I also wish the new small came with the same strap and feet as the medium! I'll let you know what I decide. :smile:

Reactions: Addicted to bags
Yay!! Welcome to the club!! Perhaps a nice compromise between what everyone was saying would be the black in medium? It'll ease your mind being safe from color transfer, but the medium size will alloe that signature puzzle slouch and molding?

Oh, strange!! That's a lovely bag. I don't think the website was quite complete yet? I think after I posted someone else posted a bag from a retailer of Loewe that wasn't available on their website. Fingers crossed for you!

Thank You! Glad I found the purse forum. I did get the medium today but second guessing my decision about the color again! I'll post pictures in a few.
Ok. I went back to the store today and exchanged my small sand/mink for the medium calfskin grained leather in the Anthracite color. I love the medium, but now I'm second guessing the color again! :lol: The color looks different at home then it did in the store with the beautiful lighting. I don't want to go back to the store again to exchange, but I may want the black! Here's some pictures of the bag I bought today.

Attachments

• IMG_3902.JPG
    IMG_3902.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 781
  • IMG_3916.JPG
    IMG_3916.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 778
[
Don’t give up hope! It’s featured heavily in variations through the latest edition of Eye Loewe You! The white is labeled “Soft White Calf Bucket” (or Bagette, but that’s Fendi’s thing). Fingers crossed...

Attachments

• 4DD7130B-C7CE-483A-8B7B-120B48B2F60D.jpeg
    4DD7130B-C7CE-483A-8B7B-120B48B2F60D.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 703
  • A0A6F8A3-1E49-4930-B63E-6A3EF0020D1D.jpeg
    A0A6F8A3-1E49-4930-B63E-6A3EF0020D1D.jpeg
    264.8 KB · Views: 698
  • FCE587EC-DD12-48C6-8B2D-5E340DCBFC54.jpeg
    FCE587EC-DD12-48C6-8B2D-5E340DCBFC54.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 703
Ok. I went back to the store today and exchanged my small sand/mink for the medium calfskin grained leather in the Anthracite color. I love the medium, but now I'm second guessing the color again! :lol: The color looks different at home then it did in the store with the beautiful lighting. I don't want to go back to the store again to exchange, but I may want the black! Here's some pictures of the bag I bought today.
I think it looks AMAZING on you - it sits so nicely on you! I love the Anthracite colour too, its the best of both worlds - sometimes it looks black, sometimes blue...hey, even dark grey! It's very dependent on what you wear I guess. If it's your style, you could add a twilly/scarf for a pop of colour when you need it?

I think it looks AMAZING on you - it sits so nicely on you! I love the Anthracite colour too, its the best of both worlds - sometimes it looks black, sometimes blue...hey, even dark grey! It's very dependent on what you wear I guess. If it's your style, you could add a twilly/scarf for a pop of colour when you need it?
I agree with @piecesofalice , it looks great on you @Lgnice , and Anthracite should be a versatile choice! Other than a twilly/scarf, a bag charm could also add some colour when you want it (again, if that's your style)... Black is a classic choice too, though IA with the others who mentioned that it may not show off the Puzzle design as nicely as a lighter colour, or the colourblocked options that Loewe does every now and then... Anthracite is a good medium ground, IMHO!

Don’t give up hope! It’s featured heavily in variations through the latest edition of Eye Loewe You! The white is labeled “Soft White Calf Bucket” (or Bagette, but that’s Fendi’s thing). Fingers crossed...
Oh thank you! Indeed this gives me hope! I love a good shoulder bag and this looks like a perfect one. And the dark blue and cognac combination is so gorgeous... the neutral tan is beautiful too, both perfect for Spring and Summer...