Space for Guys & their Hermès

@FreddieMac: They used to have « Barda » galore at NBS not so long ago (I’d say max a year). I even used to think that their display cabinet upstairs was extremely boring because that was all they ever had on the shelves. Did you ask? I wouldn’t be surprised if they still had one in stock.

I rem they had lots Feb 2017... I think the some of those were still there when I was last in London Mar 2018.

Totally agree! Smaller men’s messengers seem to be somewhat lacking at the moment - the Stave Caporal is only in very limited production now and hasn’t been available for PO for a few years, only push. I haven’t seen a Barda in any European stores for a number of years either.

It doesn’t help this size bag is something I’m in desperate need of at the moment, either!
There are still some leftover in Canada and US online boutique

I have finally found the card case I been searching for: a Citizen Twill in EPSOM and Black
I always loved the simple design of this card case but haven’t pulled the trigger until now because it was only available in Swift Leather (which tends to stretch and cards falling out)
I liked the sturdier Epsom but I am still concerned about the leather not holding cards in place because of the less durable silk interior. Is there anyway to give less stress to the leather (i.e putting only 2-3 cards even if 5 is the limit for the card case)
Can anyone shed light in this issue?Thanks!!!
IMG_7642.JPG

I have finally found the card case I been searching for: a Citizen Twill in EPSOM and Black
I always loved the simple design of this card case but haven’t pulled the trigger until now because it was only available in Swift Leather (which tends to stretch and cards falling out)
I liked the sturdier Epsom but I am still concerned about the leather not holding cards in place because of the less durable silk interior. Is there anyway to give less stress to the leather (i.e putting only 2-3 cards even if 5 is the limit for the card case)
View attachment 4336252
Who told you that swift will stretch and silkin is less durable?

View attachment 4336252

Who told you that swift will stretch and silkin is less durable?

I have two swift citizen twill cardholders and mine have aged beautifully with no stretching or cards falling out. But I do like the epsom one a lot! Epsom is much sturdier! What color is the inside? Also, the silk is surprisingly very durable. You will really enjoy this little guy!

Hi all, I am excited to share my latest acquisition. Just collected my SO this weekend and can’t wait to use this awesome depeche. It turns out to be quite a good size for me and could fit all my day to day documents etc.

Attachments

• D61A4DD6-8D45-42DB-BAD4-77F81065F82E.jpeg
    D61A4DD6-8D45-42DB-BAD4-77F81065F82E.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 611
  • 2CC390B8-2057-49D3-9993-F4BC16D74384.jpeg
    2CC390B8-2057-49D3-9993-F4BC16D74384.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 617
  • 6A5B64C2-8156-4672-9D94-A24AE20E2D46.jpeg
    6A5B64C2-8156-4672-9D94-A24AE20E2D46.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 614