Please help Identify this Handbag!

29129d3c8ef6682f186629ca9759b92c.jpg

So I know this bag is from Target, but not sure which brand from Target? Can anyone help? I went to look but it was gone and I’m dying to find it! TIA!

Reactions: MKB0925
Can anyone identify this logo for me ?

I have found some mom's bags, and she always bought good stuff, with her main collection being by best bag makers out there, Burberry, Ferragamo, Mulberry, etc

I found old stash of her bags, and there are 4 models of this manufacturer with this logo on the picture

What confuses me is the fact that bags are pretty decent in making, real leather, nice craftsmanship, but they seem retro, with some old solutions for closing (regular snaps instead of magnets), attaching belts and so on, like they are from 80's, or 90's

Help would be appreciated very much, thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20190128_125055.jpg
    IMG_20190128_125055.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 265
Hello
Please can you help identify this bag. It was listed as Mulberry briefcase style satchel bag but I'm unable to find any references to this bag online. Also this bag is supposed to be a two way bag as in it can used as a crossbody and backpack but I'm not sure if this is possible. Secondly, there are two buckles at the back side of this bag please can you let me know the use of these two bucketa as well.
Shared pics of this bag with this post.
Thank you so much for your help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-27-21-01-57.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-27-21-01-57.png
    846.2 KB · Views: 275
Yes, it's a Gucci, they are selling them now on their website and you can see them in department stores.
It's a Gucci bag from recent seasons. You might be able to find it still!
Ok, so I am obviously not a Gucci girl, but why on earth would they make a bag like this and why would anyone buy it? It just looks like a replica.

Ok, so I am obviously not a Gucci girl, but why on earth would they make a bag like this and why would anyone buy it? It just looks like a replica.

A Gucci SA explained the misspelling to me. On social media, there were people using the hashtag Guccyfied spelled with a y as opposed to the i. So, Gucci ran with it. The design house had a whole line based on Guccy. I’ve personally seen them in stor/boutique, but that was about a year ago.

Reactions: Shelby33
A Gucci SA explained the misspelling to me. On social media, there were people using the hashtag Guccyfied spelled with a y as opposed to the i. So, Gucci ran with it. The design house had a whole line based on Guccy. I’ve personally seen them in stor/boutique, but that was about a year ago.

Seems ridiculous to me for them to make a bag that people who don't follow Gucci will think is a replica. That's just my opinion of course!