For those of you with the LVOE 2 PM totes

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Do you have any problem with the open top since the bag is so short?

One of my bag requirements is no open-top but I can't stop thinking about the PM tote in Khaki! I'm worried that if the bag falls over, my stuff would go flying everywhere. :wacko: Why couldn't LV make this bag with a zipper? :hysteric:

i have to say it was one of my worries with this bag, too. but i've been using it the past 2 days and it still has to fall over. it actually stands on its own and i love it. i have it in ecru and it's a wonderful tote bag.

No problems with the bag falling over...if you use a purse organizer inside it then you don't even have to worry about stuff falling out if the bag does fall over. If you have enough stuff inside the bag it should be able to stably stand on its own.

And here's the khaki one:
img10614116265.jpeg

img10614116093.jpeg

:graucho:

Thank you! :tup:

For some reason I thought I saw someone's had a pouch on the side where she put her cellphone.

How much is the Canadian pricing for the PM? TIA!

No problems with the bag falling over...if you use a purse organizer inside it then you don't even have to worry about stuff falling out if the bag does fall over. If you have enough stuff inside the bag it should be able to stably stand on its own.

Even when you are driving? :nuts: I stood my Antigua up in the car seat next to me when I drove to work today, and it didn't fall over, but it has a couple of times in the past.

Thank you! :tup:

For some reason I thought I saw someone's had a pouch on the side where she put her cellphone.

How much is the Canadian pricing for the PM? TIA!

That is true, but only for MM and GM sizes.

The PM was $615, including tax in Alberta it was $651.90

As for the bag standing up while driving, I don't know...I think if you let it lean back against the chair (at a slight angle) you should be okay as long as you don't brake too hard. I have a couple of heavier items inside (wallet, sunglasses and case, key holder) that help hold it down.

That is true, but only for MM and GM sizes.

The PM was $615, including tax in Alberta it was $651.90

Thanks for the info. So with the 13% tax over here, it will be almost $700. Do you know if it will be affected by the price increase?

Do you guys think this bag is a summer only bag or can it be worn all year round? I can see the Khaki being Christmasy with the green and metallics, only problem is it rains all winter here. :tdown:

i think this bag can be worn year-round. but then again, i am one of those people who doesn't believe in seasons for bags. i pretty much wear my bags whenever i want them.

Thanks for the info. So with the 13% tax over here, it will be almost $700. Do you know if it will be affected by the price increase?

Do you guys think this bag is a summer only bag or can it be worn all year round? I can see the Khaki being Christmasy with the green and metallics, only problem is it rains all winter here. :tdown:

I don't think LE pieces are supposed to be affected by price increases. Even if this piece did go up, I'm pretty sure it would've only gone up by $10-$20

As for suing the bag year round...I don't care about sorting my bags into fall/winter and spring/summer. I use all of them year round anyway!