Golden Goose

IMG_9941.JPG

These are my new favorite sneakers!
They are Mays - I find the fit TTS. I also have a pair of superstars. Both are 36. I find the superstars run a smidge big. I take a euro 36/US 6 in all shoes & the Mays fit normal while the Superstars are definitely longer, even held up against each other you can see the difference.
It was noted my Mays run small but I think they run TTS. Also, there is barely a back lift in them if at all compared to the noticeable lift in the superstars. I prefer the Mays. I love them, but got 1/2 off which made it easier to love them.

View attachment 4333626

These are my new favorite sneakers!
They are Mays - I find the fit TTS. I also have a pair of superstars. Both are 36. I find the superstars run a smidge big. I take a euro 36/US 6 in all shoes & the Mays fit normal while the Superstars are definitely longer, even held up against each other you can see the difference.
It was noted my Mays run small but I think they run TTS. Also, there is barely a back lift in them if at all compared to the noticeable lift in the superstars. I prefer the Mays. I love them, but got 1/2 off which made it easier to love them.

I was contemplating these too. So cute!

Reactions: kbell
Last night on seattlesarahshops Instastories on Instagram (part of the store Luxury Garage Sale I think) she had 2 GG sneakers on her Instastories. One was size 40 other 41. I know the low tops were $225 for very good condition. I passed since I did not want the yellow backs but wanted you all to know. Again she is a SA for the store.