Hermes Repair/Refurbish policy - Official Spa Thread

Iirc the nyc guy retired or left a few years ago ?

But that was for repairs as well , most spa can be done at Beverley Hills .

Major repairs went back to Paris .

Scp send out to a place in mission viejo or Laguna Niguel or somewhere around here for spa .

Can’t remember , memory is vague .

I have had a bag sent back to Paris to be taken apart then totally stitched-up again , and that was an experience !!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I live in OC & today I dropped off my Birkin , how long did it take ?

I purchased a Victoria II used, and after about a year of use, it really started to show wear. It's a 2006 bag. I bought it from a consignment shop, and my guess is they had something done to it locally to make it look good. If I sent it to Hermès to refurbish it, will they reject it because work was done on it elsewhere?

I'm wondering if I should just take it someplace locally or to the Hermès boutique.

Thanks in advance.

I purchased a Victoria II used, and after about a year of use, it really started to show wear. It's a 2006 bag. I bought it from a consignment shop, and my guess is they had something done to it locally to make it look good. If I sent it to Hermès to refurbish it, will they reject it because work was done on it elsewhere?

I'm wondering if I should just take it someplace locally or to the Hermès boutique.

Thanks in advance.
Take it To Hermès - it can't hurt. They don't reject every bag touched by other hands, mainly dyeing and stitching, etc., that is apparent. Your bag may never have had "work done" (LOL). If H refuses to service, ask why and you will learn something about your bag :flowers:

Thanks in advance.

Do be reminded that if the item is found to be a counterfeit, it will not be returned and destroyed instead. I guess it's the same policy for all H refurbishment worlwide. It clearly states on the receipt and you have to sign for it. I do recommend you bring it in for the staff to inspect and advice what could be done nonetheless. Good luck!

Reactions: Lovinaisha
The leather strap part broke off one of my Barenia horse hair tassels :sad: Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know if H would repair it for me? :oh: I don't live near a boutique anymore so I thought I'd check here first before I try with them....

The leather strap part broke off one of my Barenia horse hair tassels :sad: Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know if H would repair it for me? :oh: I don't live near a boutique anymore so I thought I'd check here first before I try with them....

If you send it to a store with a craftsperson, it might be something he or she could fix fairly quickly.

Hi guys,

I am about to buy a bag on vestaire collective for a very good deal. But the conners are really worn out. Please does anyone know if hermes can refurbish this or repair this? I am kind of new to hermes and dont know much about repairs. I am in England. Thanks guys

Attachments

• 5302C028-2275-4BBC-8694-F28D675CC9E4.png
    5302C028-2275-4BBC-8694-F28D675CC9E4.png
    891.6 KB · Views: 663
  • 4379D685-8250-4AC2-BE83-F6FBDBA9D356.png
    4379D685-8250-4AC2-BE83-F6FBDBA9D356.png
    1 MB · Views: 671
  • 2816E12B-239A-44E9-972C-BE9112CC4576.png
    2816E12B-239A-44E9-972C-BE9112CC4576.png
    891.8 KB · Views: 653