Fabulous February 2019 here we come

A mix of Nov/Dec/Feb purchases as I've not had a chance to take pictures of all the goodies. Had a fantastic time at our local LV's Lunar New Year party and snapped some pics of the packaging.

From November when I visited the Catogram Pop Up in NYC:
View attachment 4329266 View attachment 4329267 View attachment 4329270
View attachment 4329269

From December - I wanted the square, but ended up going for the Bandeau:
View attachment 4329274 View attachment 4329275

And from today - my first silk square and the Year of the Pig stamp on my Pont Neuf wallet!
View attachment 4329284 View attachment 4329282 View attachment 4329283 View attachment 4329281
Love all your new purchases. Enjoy using them. They’re lovely. :smile:

Reactions: SeattleLVLover
It was my first time to but LV shoes and I got the archlights! I feeling like I’m late to the party but I still love them. :heart:

The LV store was packed today, and they had all the high priced items out on display to take advantage of all the Lunar New Year shopping going on. :biggrin: Think Millas, Trunk Clutches, Twists, Capucines, Petite Malles, Petite Boite Chapeaus and all these exotic leather bags! I wasn’t able to take pics of the bags because the store was chaotic with all these shoppers around.

I haven’t unboxed them yet but here’s a pic of my shoes from the store...

DD2A899F-3982-427A-B6A5-1F2161020DE7.jpeg

It was my first time to but LV shoes and I got the archlights! I feeling like I’m late to the party but I still love them. :heart:

The LV store was packed today, and they had all the high priced items out on display to take advantage of all the Lunar New Year shopping going on. :biggrin: Think Millas, Trunk Clutches, Twists, Capucines, Petite Malles, Petite Boite Chapeaus and all these exotic leather bags! I wasn’t able to take pics of the bags because the store was chaotic with all these shoppers around.

I haven’t unboxed them yet but here’s a pic of my shoes from the store...

View attachment 4329633
I love these!!!

Reactions: TaylorXavier
How you finding the black Neonoe? All your bags are gorgeous and so many in pink. One day you should do a thread on all of them, would love to see it. ❤️
I love the Neonoe! It's such an easy everyday bag, so comfortable and easy. I recently bought a top handle from Mcraft so it's easy to pick up and put on my arm if I want to.
Oh I don't have so many pink bags now. I've sold a bit of my collection, don't believe in keeping bags I don't use, they cost too much. The Montaigne mm, Capucines bb are the only all pink,The Sydney NF, Brittany and now the Saintonge with part pink :biggrin: