New Mini Lady Dior design

Stunning bag. I like mine so much more than a WOC. It fits more, is more practical and I also love that not many people have them. It adds to the "special" of the bag. @averagejoe , do you have any information on new colors or textures for the fall?

Hi, do you know if we can purchase the chain strap separately? Because I bought my metallic blue perforated mini lady Dior but it came with regular strap. Would love to have both.

Unfortunately you cannot buy the strap individually, although if you prefer a wider strap, then you can consider getting a Fendi StrapYou to match your bag (maybe something with blue crystals or flowers).

Hi, do you know if we can purchase the chain strap separately? Because I bought my metallic blue perforated mini lady Dior but it came with regular strap. Would love to have both.
i reckon if you say you lost your strap and the bag is on sale with the new strap now they might offer you a new one/you can request a new one being made.
nothing to prevent you from miraculously finding the old strap a few weeks late...

This has to do with the metallic finish on the bag, which is made of waxes. The waxes can lose luster if they are dissolved with hand creams/lotions/leather care products.
Hi average joe, would you suggest the solid colour over the metallic finish for it to last longer. I always wear lotions and Vaseline. I’m afraid I might ruin the pearly lotus finish? Thanks!

Hi average joe, would you suggest the solid colour over the metallic finish for it to last longer. I always wear lotions and Vaseline. I’m afraid I might ruin the pearly lotus finish? Thanks!
I do in this case. I also recommend a darker colour if you decide not to wrap a silk scarf around the top handles, because those can darken with time.