Fabulous February 2019 - show your new Chanel purchases!

IMG_5271.JPGIMG_5273.JPG
Finally purchased the caviar jumbo with GHW, new at NM. This batch of caviar is delicious! Was going to buy a completely different bag & realized the classic is my ultimate! I would regret not owning it, and the other bag I almost purchased would further postpone owning my dream boss lady bag! Thanks for letting me share, & to the amazing people on this site for all their wisdom!

View attachment 4328913View attachment 4328914
Finally purchased the caviar jumbo with GHW, new at NM. This batch of caviar is delicious! Was going to buy a completely different bag & realized the classic is my ultimate! I would regret not owning it, and the other bag I almost purchased would further postpone owning my dream boss lady bag! Thanks for letting me share, & to the amazing people on this site for all their wisdom!
Stunning! Love how puffy the quilts are

View attachment 4328913View attachment 4328914

Beauty! I'm hoping to get this exact bag in a couple of weeks. Is this 19P caviar?

Actually bought this some while ago and have used it a couple times - I think it’s going to be a new go to bag for me. I vowed to stay away from Chanel after their latest price increase since last year but...sigh. I was indeed looking for a large ish black camera bag so...

View attachment 4329045

View attachment 4329046

Wow this black is such a beauty [emoji7]. I have this in the tiffany blue but if i would have had a hard time choosing if black was available at point of purchase.

Reactions: March786