Manolo Blahnik HANGISI owners and lovers, come in!

Just stumbled on these photos, Peony Lim recently got married and she wore the original blue hangisi with her white wedding dress. I never would have thought of this and really think it looks amazing! View attachment 4325500View attachment 4325501

My blue hangisis were my wedding shoe as well (they were my something blue.)

Although my wedding wasn’t nearly as grand as Peony’s [emoji23]

Reactions: Alena21
Does anyone have sizing info on the Velvet Hangisi 105? I know sizing is sometimes inconsistent with Hangisis.. I'm usually a 37.5, but I found a velvet pair on sale that's only available in a 37... I know it's a stretch, but I'm hoping the velvet ones are the rare ones that run a little big...

Does anyone have sizing info on the Velvet Hangisi 105? I know sizing is sometimes inconsistent with Hangisis.. I'm usually a 37.5, but I found a velvet pair on sale that's only available in a 37... I know it's a stretch, but I'm hoping the velvet ones are the rare ones that run a little big...
All of mine run small so I sized up half a size. Still some a tighter than others...

Hi i have a question,
Anyone’s have champagne color, how’s your hangisi now? Is it still gorgeous?

And what do you think guys about nadira style? Why is not famous like hangisi? Is it (the Swarovski) hurt on our feet?

Hi i have a question,
Anyone’s have champagne color, how’s your hangisi now? Is it still gorgeous?

And what do you think guys about nadira style? Why is not famous like hangisi? Is it (the Swarovski) hurt on our feet?
I have the nadira, it's a beautiful shoe and really is a completely different style. Manolo has made so many jeweled shoes over the years. The fact that the hangisi was featured in the first Sex and the City movie certainly helped to catapult it into cult status.

Reactions: Naminami