Introducing the new and improved Miss Tubby 2.0~ Happy ending to my Christmas SO saga~

sweetest boo so happy for you! xoxo

Hugs dear~ you are so sweet! I'm definitely doing a happy dance over here!

Times two boo!!!! Hugs!

muuuuuuah dear ~~ xoxoxoxo~~~ very thankful for this happy ending!

I am so glad the saga has been sorted with a lovely bag as replacement.:hugs: Enjoy it my dear! :heart::heart::heart:

Thanks dear! I can't wait to take her out~ and so relieved everything worked out!

What a beautiful cutie!

Thank you for your kind words!

2.0 indeed!!! Congrats! I know all about SO drama .... Glad this worked out

Way better than 1.0 version right? hahahahah~ So glad there is no bug with 2.0, I checked every inch of this baby at the boutique hahahah~

She's a beauty for sure.

Thank you very much!! She is kinda cute hahah~

Reactions: loves
Some of you may recall I had quite a roller coaster ride picking up my SO right before Christmas~ (original post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/merry-christmas-to-me-so-is-here-maybe-not.1001834/ )

I'm happy to report that my beloved SA and SM are the BESTEST in the whole world because they've gotten me quite a cutie to make up for the defective SO.

Since I had named my ex- SO "Tubby", it is only fitting to name this replacement baby "Tubby 2.0" ~~~ She's a Rose Pourpre 25K in swift with Phw~~

Thanks for sharing my happy ending!!!

View attachment 4327118 View attachment 4327119 View attachment 4327120 View attachment 4327128
So glad everything worked out, 'she' is a real beauty.

I’m sorry the previous SO did not work out for you but happy that you were able to get such a gorgeous new [emoji177]bag to make up for it. [emoji7]

Thank you~ no more complaining ~ I'm super happy with Tubby 2.0 hahah~

What an elegant and unique presentation. Enjoy:smile:

Awww so sweet of you to say that~ Thank you!

So glad everything worked out, 'she' is a real beauty.

Woohoo~~ finally!! So happy I held out for this color, as I didn't really like togo or epsom in RP, but in swift..... super heart!!! Thank you xoxoxo~

Beautiful!

Thanks dear MB~ xoxoxoxo~

Congratulations! I love your replacement. She's so pretty. :heart:

Thank you thank you~ I think she's kinda cute too hahah~

Congrats on the replacement and the sweet SA and SM you have!

It might sound shocking but imperfection happens more often than we thought. I've heard that there was a bag having reversed plates on the sangles when sold to a customer. But the customer decided to keep it as is because she thought that makes it special and shows that they are hand-made - human make mistakes. I'm not sure if I would make the same decision had it happened to me. But imperfection does happen with H. I myself got a defect bag once as well. It was solved at the end and I got a replacement bag that I would say better than my original one. And I've been using my 2.0 a lot more than I thought I would! Maybe sometimes things happen for a good reason. Enjoy your 2.0!! Happy for you for getting this cutie! :drinks:

Congrats on the replacement and the sweet SA and SM you have!

It might sound shocking but imperfection happens more often than we thought. I've heard that there was a bag having reversed plates on the sangles when sold to a customer. But the customer decided to keep it as is because she thought that makes it special and shows that they are hand-made - human make mistakes. I'm not sure if I would make the same decision had it happened to me. But imperfection does happen with H. I myself got a defect bag once as well. It was solved at the end and I got a replacement bag that I would say better than my original one. And I've been using my 2.0 a lot more than I thought I would! Maybe sometimes things happen for a good reason. Enjoy your 2.0!! Happy for you for getting this cutie! :drinks:

Dear Cavalla~

Thank you for sharing your experience ! Omg having reversed plate on the sangle is even more exciting than the bump on my 1.0~ I would have just fainted hahaaha! But perhaps it would be a real unicorn like those wrongly printed bills ? Unintended mistakes turn out to be more valuable ? Very brave customer to be able to look at imperfection as something uniquely beautiful . I would have just cried my eyes out and roll on the floor asking for another bag Hahahah!

High 5 !!! You also have a 2.0?? You are absolutely right about things happening for good reason ~ Cheers to happy endings and to our 2.0s turning out better than we had planned Hahahaha ~~~ Hugs Hugs!!

Reactions: cavalla
Dear Cavalla~

Thank you for sharing your experience ! Omg having reversed plate on the sangle is even more exciting than the bump on my 1.0~ I would have just fainted hahaaha! But perhaps it would be a real unicorn like those wrongly printed bills ? Unintended mistakes turn out to be more valuable ? Very brave customer to be able to look at imperfection as something uniquely beautiful . I would have just cried my eyes out and roll on the floor asking for another bag Hahahah!

High 5 !!! You also have a 2.0?? You are absolutely right about things happening for good reason ~ Cheers to happy endings and to our 2.0s turning out better than we had planned Hahahaha ~~~ Hugs Hugs!!
You are always so cute!

Reactions: Julide
Some of you may recall I had quite a roller coaster ride picking up my SO right before Christmas~ (original post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/merry-christmas-to-me-so-is-here-maybe-not.1001834/ )

I'm happy to report that my beloved SA and SM are the BESTEST in the whole world because they've gotten me quite a cutie to make up for the defective SO.

Since I had named my ex- SO "Tubby", it is only fitting to name this replacement baby "Tubby 2.0" ~~~ She's a Rose Pourpre 25K in swift with Phw~~

Thanks for sharing my happy ending!!!

View attachment 4327118 View attachment 4327119 View attachment 4327120 View attachment 4327128
Soooooooooo cute! Congrats! Enjoy her!