Fabulous February 2019 here we come

To start off February this released on the 1st. Instant [emoji178]
beb8f6e2dd3bddb7df0e5c7e91888be1.jpg

I have the same set and just ordered the refills - I love the smell and went through the original vials pretty quickly - hope you enjoy it too!
My SA gave me a sample before this.. Love it! So decided to get this set. She said that we can bring back the empty vials for them to refill :love:

Do they have a special gift tag for CNY?
Yes they do :graucho:

Reactions: MooMooVT
0e1c82d15bfe32197afde454915070aa.jpg
06afbcc68280778438222df9537ae7e5.jpg
983a429620ee8baf38f2fd575b002352.jpg
0620cfcfc9e4bbf97f1ca5bacf02ecff.jpg

Starting Feb right with a fruitful shopping trip today for the holidays and also got myself this reverse beauty. Also received some CNY goodies from my SA [emoji51]

Awww looks so nice on you! I got offered by my SA the same bag as well but turned it down because its not my style. She said it was so difficult to come by and in my country and they were not accepting pre orders as well.

Enjoy your CNY!

My SA gave me a sample before this.. Love it! So decided to get this set. She said that we can bring back the empty vials for them to refill :love:

I ordered the refills - I didn’t know they refilled the empty vials - I knew they refilled the full size bottles - but this is good to know Thanks! I didn’t throw them out yet [emoji4]

Yes they do :graucho:

Reactions: CPA
Awww looks so nice on you! I got offered by my SA the same bag as well but turned it down because its not my style. She said it was so difficult to come by and in my country and they were not accepting pre orders as well.

Enjoy your CNY!

Thank you! I love how roomy the bag is - I could empty my fully packed twist mm and have everything fit into the cannes. That was a great plus for me.