Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Am I the only person in this world who thinks that Louis Vuitton's "AirPods" are terribly tacky and unsightly?
The design of the original Apple AirPods is so sleek... what's not to love? The LV version looks like a bad earring from the 1980s. And let's not even talk about the hideous logos... Another item that kinds of ruin the brand for me. :confused1:
It looks like someone put some ugly LV stickers on them.

I saw someone wearing this bag tonight, Virgil Abloh Ss19 Monogram Soft Trunk. It may have been a replica of course, but it didn't look so great in real life, the edges of the bag did not seem straight. Perhaps that's the style though?

9075576-6639539-image-a-3_1548669728848.jpg

OM is used on the forum but that’s not LV official vocabulary.

Here are some other abbreviations used by LV:
NM = nouveau modèle
PM = petit modèle
MM = moyen modèle
GM = grand modèle
So translated to English just in case SO can't figure it out...
NM = new model
PM = petit(small)model
MM = medium model
GM = grand(large) model
Right? :biggrin:

IMG_1667.jpg IMG_1525.JPG Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I recently purchased a speedy b 30 DE second hand. I know that shades can vary a bit does anyone else have a speedy or DE print bag that has this tint kind of purple? It mainly comes out in the sunlight. I'd appreciate any responses!

Hi everyone!

So I purchased a bag in December and had it shipped to the store. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to pick it up within the 30 days and I expected the bag to be returned to the warehouse expecting a full refund. It’s been over a month and I called, apparently the bag never got shipped back to the warehouse and I can still go pick it up. My dilemma is that I no longer want it and I’m not sure if I should ask for a refund in store or handle it they the phones.

Any suggestions?

Hi everyone!

So I purchased a bag in December and had it shipped to the store. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to pick it up within the 30 days and I expected the bag to be returned to the warehouse expecting a full refund. It’s been over a month and I called, apparently the bag never got shipped back to the warehouse and I can still go pick it up. My dilemma is that I no longer want it and I’m not sure if I should ask for a refund in store or handle it they the phones.

Any suggestions?

I think they will hold it for as long as they have to because you paid for it. I would ask your SA sooner rather then later, if you can still return it even though the window for returns expired.
I’m not sure how that works out with their computer system because 30 days is 30 days - Good Luck!

View attachment 4326925 View attachment 4326926 Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I recently purchased a speedy b 30 DE second hand. I know that shades can vary a bit does anyone else have a speedy or DE print bag that has this tint kind of purple? It mainly comes out in the sunlight. I'd appreciate any responses!
For peace of mind, I suggest you get your bag authenticated.