O.G.
Sep 14, 2013
We’re in the home stretch now!
Game of Thrones returns April 14th!

So far we have two “teasers”
The first, “Dragonstone”
dropped early last month:

Then a few days ago HBO dropped “The Crypts of Winterfell,”

Also, there was this short snippet from an HBO promo and Sansa appears to be throwing shade at Dany. The look on Dany’s face is similar to the reaction she had to Jon initially saying he wouldn’t bend the knee.

I have no idea what’s in store this season but I’m excited for the character dynamics!

Only 88 days left! Valar Morghulis!!!

Reactions: Roie55 and bisousx
I've read on one forum that in Winterfell crypts, both Sansa and Arya look young like they are now while Jon looks older, which might mean that Sansan and Arya would probably die in the final season and Jon will be the king of seven kingdoms. That's quite sad, but maybe HBO wants fans to think like that. I don't want to agree and I can't disagree, since it's quite logical. I don't and I can't accept their death and still will hope for "happy ending". I think Sansa should be the Lady of Winterfell with Arya on her side. Bran has already separated from Starks and he said it himself, that can't be a Lord of Winterfell, and I hope Jon will marry Daenerys (Targaryens used to marry Targaryens for centuries, beside the world is already quite ok with Cercei and Jaime lol)

^^^
I had a different take on Jon’s crypt statue. I don’t think it looks old. I think it was just the facial hair carved into the statue that made him look older.

But since Bran wasn’t with them, it’s probably as you’ve said, he’s no longer a “Stark.”

Reactions: bradyslove
I've read on one forum that in Winterfell crypts, both Sansa and Arya look young like they are now while Jon looks older, which might mean that Sansan and Arya would probably die in the final season and Jon will be the king of seven kingdoms. That's quite sad, but maybe HBO wants fans to think like that. I don't want to agree and I can't disagree, since it's quite logical. I don't and I can't accept their death and still will hope for "happy ending". I think Sansa should be the Lady of Winterfell with Arya on her side. Bran has already separated from Starks and he said it himself, that can't be a Lord of Winterfell, and I hope Jon will marry Daenerys (Targaryens used to marry Targaryens for centuries, beside the world is already quite ok with Cercei and Jaime lol)

He considers himself a Stark and they are not incestuous, but of course, anything can happen. After all the Targaryens are not the only ones who did that. It would be just too simple and predictable.