Authenticate This MICHAEL KORS

From the pictures, most looks fine. However, I am concerned with the style number on the interior tag & retail tag. Style number is for the Jet Set large zip top tote, not the Jet Set Travel Large Chain tote. That's a red flag. I also don't think the heat stamp is correct. I believe this is a super fake.
Hello!
Today I brought the bag to the mk boutique and they said its authentic! ☺☺ Thank you so much!

Hello!
Today I brought the bag to the mk boutique and they said its authentic! ☺☺ Thank you so much!
Normally, SA's do not authenticate bags & are often told not to do so, especially if the bag was not bought from the boutique. I'm glad you found someone to authenticate the bag but I still stand by my evaluation due to to style number mistake. I would rather err on the side of caution.

Good day. I wonder if you can help. Have just ordered this item and am a bit wary. I know I ordered first and then asked for help but things happened that way :smile: What is your opinion about this? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06W2LHLV...CyDvPQMAonpOoJs1_6dcxXhO8Bx-6rFfdBZt_cHBzrfUk
I will post the actual pictures once i receive it (maybe in 10 -12 days as not yet dispatched). Thanks in advance
I need to see key things inside the bag. When it arrives, please post pics of the heat stamp, the interior black tag (both sides), & interior stitching. If it comes with the MK retail tag, please post that as well.