Official MOYNAT Thread

I have tried it on, it's adorable but a little small for me. (The mini Gaby is about a small as i can go and it's more forgiving than the LouLou - it's a bit bigger, has expandable snaps, and the leather is soft instead of stiff).

But that Loulou clasp is TDF!
Dear @bagnut1,
Is the Moynat Loulou box like Hermes box? I just remembered that I had a chance seeing and touching the Sac Mignon last year, but I didn’t like its leather as much as Hermes box. Thank you !

Dear @bagnut1,
Is the Moynat Loulou box like Hermes box? I just remembered that I had a chance seeing and touching the Sac Mignon last year, but I didn’t like its leather as much as Hermes box. Thank you !
I don't have an H box bag so I can't really compare, but I do have Moynat box and it is really, really, beautiful. Also any Moynat box bag will be a lot less $$ than a similar sized H bag but equivalent quality craftsmanship.

Dear @bagnut1,
Hope it is ok for me to chip in :smile:. The loulou is made from satin calf and not box. It has a slight sheen and is a smooth leather. I love my loulou bag. Very unique and very well made.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Hope it is ok for me to chip in :smile:. The loulou is made from satin calf and not box. It has a slight sheen and is a smooth leather. I love my loulou bag. Very unique and very well made.
Do you mind sharing a picture of your Loulou bag? I’ve been thinking about getting it for a long time. I love the lock, but i wonder if the bag is too small. Thanks in advance!

Do you mind sharing a picture of your Loulou bag? I’ve been thinking about getting it for a long time. I love the lock, but i wonder if the bag is too small. Thanks in advance!
Here are some pics. It is a small bag and it does curve so it fits the essentials. Unfotunately, I do not have a shot of what fits in the loulou though. I found a comparison pic with my vintage constance 23. Hope that helps. It is a truly gorgeous bag and the workmanship of the artisans at Moynat is just amazing! For reference I am 167cm and a UK size 820180621_185039.jpg20180401_104401.jpg20180807_080530.jpg

Here are some pics. It is a small bag and it does curve so it fits the essentials. Unfotunately, I do not have a shot of what fits in the loulou though. I found a comparison pic with my vintage constance 23. Hope that helps. It is a truly gorgeous bag and the workmanship of the artisans at Moynat is just amazing! For reference I am 167cm and a UK size 8View attachment 4322639View attachment 4322640View attachment 4322641
Thank you so much! I’m obsessed with this yellow color!

Reactions: bagmad73
Hello, is anyone familiar with The envelope card holder/passport holder wear and tear?

I'm looking for personalized catch-all pouch and this is the best option I got so far, but I'm not really familiar with the brand so not sure for S$475 it's worth the money or I might get better option else where..
Really appreciate your opinion, thank you :smile:
Enveloppe-Carte-Taurillon-Black-Terra-Cotta-Closed-LD-342x342.jpg

Hello, is anyone familiar with The envelope card holder/passport holder wear and tear?

I'm looking for personalized catch-all pouch and this is the best option I got so far, but I'm not really familiar with the brand so not sure for S$475 it's worth the money or I might get better option else where..
View attachment 4323389[/QUOTE]
I don't have that exact piece but the Taurillon Gex leather is amazing and ages beautifully. You won't find anything better quality at that price (Moynat is on par with Hermes quality).

If it's the right item for your purpose you will enjoy it for years.

Reactions: primavera99

View attachment 4323389

I have both the smaller card case and the larger passport cover. Both are absolutely amazing. The quality is impeccable and you will get tons of use out of it!!

Reactions: primavera99
I am curious, fellow Moynat lovers - what do you think about Nicole Kidman being the brand's new celebrity endorser?
I agree with JolieS. Meh. I’m not influenced because endorsers are either paid or given complimentary bags, while I’m paying for them. Also, I’m not a celebrity watcher.
As a matter of fact, Chanel using Kaia Gerber backfired on me- I have no interest carrying the same bag a sixteen year old is promoting.
Quality, style, exclusivity, cost and if I like the way the bag looks on me- those are the things that matter to me.

Does anyone own danse in nubuck leather? And if so how do they hold up and if it’s hard to keep them clean? The mini danse caught my eye and I’m quite interested in it but am worried it won’t be a practical bag.

Any opinion is welcome. I Thank you!