Thin JUC warped/flipped/separated?

So, it’s the thin, smaller JUC which doesn’t lock. It separates and you kind of put your wrist in but it somehow stretched out. It’s a newer product for them, so was wondering if this happened to anyone else? Because I’m annoyed! And I’m sure they won’t exchange.

So, it’s the thin, smaller JUC which doesn’t lock. It separates and you kind of put your wrist in but it somehow stretched out. It’s a newer product for them, so was wondering if this happened to anyone else? Because I’m annoyed! And I’m sure they won’t exchange.
Yes, I have the same bracelet. I'm pretty sure it is just unlocked. Gently push the nail over the head the opposite way. Maybe I'm just not explaining it well enough. You can call the store and ask if you're not near one.

Reactions: sg44
I tried that :sad:. It is bent out of shape. On one side the point slants toward the nailhead. On the other side the point slants away from it. I am sending it in for repair. Thanks for the suggestion though :smile:
Can you plz update us on what happened with your bracelet?

My bracelet got caught on to something and I’ve noticed it’s deformed now. It looks bent :sad: Has anyone had the same issue?
Hi can you plz update us on you juc bracelet

Reactions: jimmie staton
If you’re considering getting the small just in clou, don’t! In about a month after purchasing, it got bent out of shape and kept getting caught in my clothes. Then about 6 months after, it got caught in my workout bra and broke. Made an appmt with Cartier but I doubt they will be of any help. When I took it in a month after purchase, they basically made it sound like it was my fault for not being more careful and for choosing to buy a less expensive version of the just in clou.

Attachments

• 80041716-11F0-4E83-85B4-2C3730A35030.jpeg
    80041716-11F0-4E83-85B4-2C3730A35030.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 646
If you’re considering getting the small just in clou, don’t! In about a month after purchasing, it got bent out of shape and kept getting caught in my clothes. Then about 6 months after, it got caught in my workout bra and broke. Made an appmt with Cartier but I doubt they will be of any help. When I took it in a month after purchase, they basically made it sound like it was my fault for not being more careful and for choosing to buy a less expensive version of the just in clou.

Wow, so sorry for your bad experience with the slim JUC. I hope they are more helpful with your second appointment!

Wow so sorry to hear that! I have had mine since it first came out and wear it 24/7 including sleeping and I haven’t had any issues. Occasionally it gets stuck on clothing but I just have to pull the piece back over and that fixes it. Hopefully cartier is willing to fix it for you!

Reactions: americanroyal89
Wow so sorry to hear that! I have had mine since it first came out and wear it 24/7 including sleeping and I haven’t had any issues. Occasionally it gets stuck on clothing but I just have to pull the piece back over and that fixes it. Hopefully cartier is willing to fix it for you!
So glad you’re happy with yours and have no problems with it. Weird thing is, I have another one and I haven’t had as much issues with it. It doesn’t get caught as much as the one that just broke and I wear it stacked on the same arm. Will keep you posted on what they say. They send it out to NY so I have to wait and see.

Reactions: Lina_April
My bracelet got caught on to something and I’ve noticed it’s deformed now. It looks bent :sad: Has anyone had the same issue?
Hey! I just got my yesterday and i removed it before sleeping and today when i put it on it was kind of bent. One side slants toward the nailhead and other side slants away, and i texted my SA today she said to remove it right away i'm ruing the shape. I don't understand how i fix it though