Scarves Hermès Spring/Summer '19 Scarves

Glad I could enable!!! Here’s another shot of the aqua if you need any further convincing -
2f0fca3db2cabc16e234d37da0f7790d.jpg
Sooo pretty, hannahsophia!

We received a take down request from Hermes corporate to remove copyrighted materials in form of pictures of a yet unreleased collection. I appreciate the tremendous dedication in sharing the images with our community, but it's important to respect the company's copyright. I removed around 250+ posts from this post, including the violating materials and posts quoting the original postings.

:idea:

Reactions: MooMooVT
[emoji44][emoji44][emoji44] Wow. Cheers and thanks for this to Hermès from somebody who has spent thousands on your scarves in just a few years. Nice to know you read TPF though so here's a thought.......NO MORE BRIDES DE GALA reissues please!!!!! [emoji23] I completely understand the copyright issues but without the build-up and fever I guess less money will get spent. Yah boo sucks.

We received a take down request from Hermes corporate to remove copyrighted materials in form of pictures of a yet unreleased collection. I appreciate the tremendous dedication in sharing the images with our community, but it's important to respect the company's copyright. I removed around 250+ posts from this post, including the violating materials and posts quoting the original postings.

Vlad, I'm not sure I understand. The SS 2019 collection HAS been released. It's on their website and people are purchasing them in stores.

Perhaps part of the images posted back in December are yet unreleased? Either way, I am not looking to get into a legal tangle with the H. :amuse:
Also, at the risk of sounding dumb: Can the pics be posted again since they have been released (vs. posts in Dec) or just no copyrighted pics ever?

Perhaps part of the images posted back in December are yet unreleased? Either way, I am not looking to get into a legal tangle with the H. :amuse:

Thank you for letting us know, you're certainly been put in a difficult situation! Did they provide clear guidelines as to what is permissible? Or perhaps even if credited, they will not allow any copyrighted pics to be posted?

Reactions: frou frou

I respect that you don’t want to get in a legal tangle with h, but since h apparently is reading this - what morons at the company are seriously taking away the biggest scarf revenue generator they have? Seriously. Yodaling and wen aren’t hacking h to get these photos. I even know how they do it. All of these pictures have been released by h. If you post something to your website, it’s public. Whether it’s linked or not to whatever page, they are the ones uploading it to public domain. I find this incredibly off-putting as someone who has spent over $3k on spring 2019 alone so far, and it’s only January. Lemme tell you, that won’t be the case if this policy continues.