Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

Hello everyone !
I just got my pairs with fur few days ago, and I found the soles are so easy to be scratched especially the toe side.
I only wear them once for a day and they are like this. ( pics)

Did anyone do the resoled for your pairs? Or put on a new sole before you use them?

Are there any tips to maintain the Princetown mules?

Thank you so much !

That’s normal. Nothing I think warrants them being resoled.

Hello everyone !
I just got my pairs with fur few days ago, and I found the soles are so easy to be scratched especially the toe side.

Did anyone do the resoled for your pairs? Or put on a new sole before you use them?

Are there any tips to maintain the Princetown mules?

Thank you so much !
Nah... I just rock em out like that.
"J!m"

Do you find your fur pair versatile? I always play it too safe with fashion, and I’m quite classic, but I am thinking of getting the fur vs another plain Princetown. Thanks!
Step out and get the fur pair... they are amazing. I have the Princetown Double G with green and red webbing in black leather with the fur and they are out of this world beautifully interesting and ungodly comfortable. Very stylish and cool. Planning on getting the same in brown leather and possibly the velvet ones too... you can wear them mostly all year round and with everything, except for snow and rain. With socks or without. I am a man, and was a little intimidated by them but couldn't stop looking at them every time I shopped at Gucci. I tried them on and the rest is history. Live a little... or live a lot... you can actually live in these Gucci slippers with the fur. The attention you'll get might suit you or not, but if it brings you a little joy... it's so worth it... YOU are worth it. You may possibly love them more than any shoe you ever owned. You will grow to love them more than you could imagine. Remember, if you are not growing... you're dying. lol.
"J!m"

Hello everyone !

!

The sole is leather so of course it is going to mark, more or less depending on the type pavement you walk. I resole mine only when the damage becomes too much . In your case, they seem to be wearing more at the tip of the toe, probably because of the way you walk, and getting dangerously close to the leather top. So I would resole earlier rather than later, to preempt damage to the actual shoe.