What BV is tempting you right now?

This one but in doubt about wear and tear. Never had a bottega Veneta bag before. Don’t know much about their bags. But it’s a beautiful bag

Attachments

• 00EEFA28-696F-48B0-93E5-2ACBCA5782FC.png
    00EEFA28-696F-48B0-93E5-2ACBCA5782FC.png
    436.7 KB · Views: 269
I have the small Olimpia and it’s doing great! Wear is neglible. Admittedly it’s not an everyday bag for me. I bought the large size but returned it because it seemed heavy for the size and the split interior bothered me. I think our @Phiomega has the original olimpia with the shorter strap.
do you think the chain added to that heavy-ness? or it's just the bag itself with all that leather?

I have a small Olympia in beige tone and love the size! Like Grietje, the partition bothers me but maybe to a smaller extent. I thus pack less whenever I wear it. It can hold my umbrella, wallet, card case, two cellphones, lipstick and a spectacle case. Not too bad. The chain isn’t that heavy. What really amazed me when I first carried it fully loaded, was how comfortably the shoulder strap padding sat on my shoulders. I seldom use it as a crossbody as I feel the baby version makes a better crossbody.

I’ve been wanting a Cervo Loop lately. I tried one on at the store a while back and it didn’t look good on me, but it was also empty, a little stiff from having been stored at the back, and didn’t fall right. Seeing everyone’s is making me want to join the club. I still need a green, maroon and purple BV in my life. Although my little iridescent Crossbody is in the purple family.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I’ve been wanting a Cervo Loop lately. I tried one on at the store a while back and it didn’t look good on me, but it was also empty, a little stiff from having been stored at the back, and didn’t fall right. Seeing everyone’s is making me want to join the club. I still need a green, maroon and purple BV in my life. Although my little iridescent Crossbody is in the purple family.
Big or Medium?
there's an original Barolo on #bay atm
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bottega-Ve...166235?hash=item4b5b1ce01b:g:3PEAAOSwR2Rbx75N

Oooh that’s pretty! I would have never thought this was Barolo, it looks like brick to me... but there’s 2 Barolos, right? Original and Dark Barolo? Original can get orange toned brick in light, and the Dark Barolo is more wine-colored? DH has a Barolo wallet, I’m guessing it’s the Dark Barolo?

Such an enabler!!! [emoji23] I snuck away from
Ban Island because I found a Crossbody I couldn’t resist and am swimming my way back [emoji13]