The Dior Diorama Thread

There is some type of detailing on the metal around the crest lock. I haven't seen that before. It looks gorgeous!

Here’s a close up of the lock. It says Dior but very hard to see
57a774e13d75d651aa1e2dfd6266ed27.jpg

I’m very late to the Diorama party and feel very lucky to still be able to find the satchel version. It’s absolutely perfect for me and this silver/ grey was a missing color in my collection View attachment 4290521

Didn’t even realize how similar it is to my Chanel Beauty Lock until they were side by side but fits so much more due to the softer leather View attachment 4290522View attachment 4290524

Oh my! This is the bag that I have been wanting for so long! Will you be able to share mod pics and pics of the interior?

Reactions: AngelYuki
Sorry for the delay and excuse the background and my pregnant self...
245540fa3b26cc47c94258aa28bf1fba.jpg
20011f8eeda18908ee7662223fee8bda.jpg

Honestly this bag is the best of everything...can fit everything you need without being too big.
thank you so so much for taking the time to shot and post your photos. I have been eyeing this bag for the longest of time all the while searching for more info and pics. Most of the pics i've seen were a bit dated so I didn't know this bag still exists, i hardly see them on display in store. And I only get to visit Dior whenever I travel. So I truly appreciate your post here. Congratulations on your pregnancy and my best wishes to you!

Reactions: Venessa84
thank you so so much for taking the time to shot and post your photos. I have been eyeing this bag for the longest of time all the while searching for more info and pics. Most of the pics i've seen were a bit dated so I didn't know this bag still exists, i hardly see them on display in store. And I only get to visit Dior whenever I travel. So I truly appreciate your post here. Congratulations on your pregnancy and my best wishes to you!

Appreciate the kind words. The SA said very few boutiques still have them. Honestly couldn’t be happier. If you decide to get one, please post pics.

Hiii everyone.. is it normal for d boutique to have a bag thats with a date code 0118 now; produced in Jan 2018, thats a yr ago

If it hasn’t sold, then I would assume it sits in the boutique or in the stock room until it does. I bought a Chanel bag a while ago that was from over 4 or 5 seasons prior. If there’s nothing wrong with the bag, it doesn’t matter when it was made to me.

Hiii everyone.. is it normal for d boutique to have a bag thats with a date code 0118 now; produced in Jan 2018, thats a yr ago
I bought a bag last month with date code 0137. I don't have a problem with stores having old stock as long as it is in good condition. I rather brands try to sell the items than destroy them. Also, I've only just recently got into Dior and there's some past season pieces that I've been lusting over. It works in my favor :amuse:

Reactions: Venessa84
I know many asked about the grey diorama with silver hardware. Definitely check your boutique to see if they might have it. I purchased a grey woc with silver hardware today, so there might still be grey diorama with SHW available.

Keep in mind the older version has the enamel and a snap button closure.

Good luck![emoji2]
How are you tying the scarf on your woc??

I just loosely tie it on the chain strap. The ribbon can still move up and down on the strap. I heard the chain rubbing against the bag is a problem with the WOCs, so tying a mitzah can keep the chain from rubbing against the leather. [emoji3]
Yes! Glad that someone else experianced the chain issue. 5 years ago I would've found a fix for it but I can't be bothered now. Maybe there is something soft I can wrap the clasps with?