Toiletry 26 - As Clutch

Unfortunately it does, unless you hold onto it when you open the pouch; which would be a nuisance. If I planned on using it that way, I would have no problem altering the pouch by punching the sides and placing O rings and attaching the chain. I already have the PA and Favorite in mono so it doesn’t make sense for me to alter this bag.

But one thing’s for sure, when I’m able to secure the new kiragami (Black/grey/pink), I plan on altering the black pouch. :biggrin:
A masking tape would do for now.. Lol

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
Of course it’s fine. I guarantee you most people have no idea what kind of bag it is. We tend to get a misconception on here that the entire world knows details about lv bags. Most of the world can’t tell you names of bags nor do they care. And who cares if they can? I’m gonna guess those who say no are on the younger side. You’re a grown adult. Wear it how you want. There’s nothing vulgar about wearing it as a clutch and your not hurting anyone. Not even worth worrying or thinking about. Go buy what you want!

Since mini bags are all the rage, I’m waiting for the Instagram posts with the Toiletry 15 as a crossbody bag :biggrin:
How is that idea any different than people using the mini pochette in that manner? I have seen people use that as a belt bag or crossbody bag. To each their own!
I think the kiragami as well as the NF pouch can pass as a clutch because it’s much thinner. In my opinion why not just purchase a clutch?
There are a lot of people that prefer multi-use items, especially when it comes to lux, as they can more easily justify the cost to themselves if the item can be used as more than one way. Take the Pochette Accessories for example- many use it as a clutch, pouch inside larger bags, and as a crossbody/shoulder bag. I don't think that it hurts anyone on this forum for a person to use their item how they want. Now if someone wants to buy the items for me, then you can tell me how to use them :smile: lol

Of course it’s fine. I guarantee you most people have no idea what kind of bag it is. We tend to get a misconception on here that the entire world knows details about lv bags. Most of the world can’t tell you names of bags nor do they care. And who cares if they can? I’m gonna guess those who say no are on the younger side. You’re a grown adult. Wear it how you want. There’s nothing vulgar about wearing it as a clutch and your not hurting anyone. Not even worth worrying or thinking about. Go buy what you want!
I agree actually there are really a large percentage of women who could care less about a bag. . .only on TPF.

OP of course if you ask the question people will give a personal opinion (which I believe is not intended to be directed to you or any one else) but ultimately in the end it's your decision not mine or my preference.

Last edited:
I honestly bought my TP26 to use primarily as a clutch. I actually thought that was one of the main reasons it became so popular and was always sold out. from my research, every time I saw someone using it on IG or in person or whatever, it was a a clutch and I lvoed the look of it. I would not use it for very dressy outfits or events, but out for dinner and what not, definitely. I also have the gucci blooms cosmetic case (same size and shape as tp26) and I have used that as a clutch a few times too. honestly, to each their own. if you love the look of it as a clutch, go right ahead. if you don't, then don't use it like that.

It's not really my style, but why the heck not?! We pay enough for these pieces, I say wear them out however you want! I think you can much more easily get away with using a Toiletry Pouch as a clutch than, say, a Cosmetic GM. That might look a bit strange.

Why not? Honestly, if you like it, go for it! I've used my gold miroir cosmetic bag as a tiny clutch once, because I love it and all I needed was lippy, phone and room key! I couldn't give a monkey's what anyone else thought. Vive la difference!

I mean, it's like the lads using women's bags, and the girls using the lad's stuff. Who cares? Really. If you can rock it, you wear it.

Peace.