Please help Identify this Handbag!

Hi everyone! I am new to this. A friend asked me to sell her bag for her. She had purchased it & paid a heafty price from a personal owner. I was all ready to do this & excited to until I opened it and saw it said "made in China". I returned the bag to her. Her husband said he did some research and said that when Isabella Fiore first started she did have her bags made in China & then sent to her to add the hardware, labels, ect. I cannot find that information anywhere on the internet. I have although found the bag in several online shops for sale at a nice little price. No info is given that the bag was made in china. All the hardware is stamped Isabella Fiore like it should be. I just want to be sure cuz my shop is backing this product to sale & I don't want to be selling a fake.
I have 2 authentic that say 'made in china'.

Hi everyone! I am new to this. A friend asked me to sell her bag for her. She had purchased it & paid a heafty price from a personal owner. I was all ready to do this & excited to until I opened it and saw it said "made in China". I returned the bag to her. Her husband said he did some research and said that when Isabella Fiore first started she did have her bags made in China & then sent to her to add the hardware, labels, ect. I cannot find that information anywhere on the internet. I have although found the bag in several online shops for sale at a nice little price. No info is given that the bag was made in china. All the hardware is stamped Isabella Fiore like it should be. I just want to be sure cuz my shop is backing this product to sale & I don't want to be selling a fake.
Also the bags that were frequently faked were the tattoo bags. This one looks good to me.

Hi everyone. Can someone please help me identify the name of this Henri Bidel shoulder bag and/or what season it is from? It has a gunmetal olive greenish tone and the interior is pink. Gold hardware. I can’t find any info online after days of trying. Perhaps someone is familiar with it!? Thank you!
The only Henri Bendel bag I see with ruffles is the Lolita bag, but the shape and strap are wrong.

Hello everyone. I've been trying to figure out the brand and style of this purse. I think it was sold around the end of 2015 or the beginning of 2016? An old colleague of mine had it and I always thought it was cute but she is no longer on FB to ask about it. Thanks in advance if you are able to help!
LcsnJ35.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 7.28.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 7.44.35 PM.png

Reactions: bellebellebelle19