Pics ~ Giant Mastic Silver hardware

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Hi Ladies
I got these two pics from my SA Kim at BalNY today. I just wanted to share them with you. Kim told me this combo is really nice in person and she prefers it to the Gold Hardware. :tup:Enjoy.:heart:If some one knows how to make them bigger please go ahead.

Attachments

• oatmeangiantsilverday[1] (3).jpg
    oatmeangiantsilverday[1] (3).jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 539
  • oatmealgiantsilvercity[1].jpg (3).jpg
    oatmealgiantsilvercity[1].jpg (3).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 525
Thanks for posting... as much as I don't really prefer the Gold hardware... this combo would probably look better with it. :wlae: Like the picture of NaNaz avatar~!

I like it better on the Day style than the City - I don't like it at all on the City. I think the Day looks great.

Thanks for posting Nanaz! :yes: Are you getting one!?

here you go...
i like the combo more on the day than the city...

4rafywn.jpg

52d7eat.jpg

Thanks for posting for those who have contemplated this combination. I have to say its not as great as I thought it could possibly look. I thought it might be one of those unexpected colour combo's that work (anthracite blue and gold GH), but I don't feel its like that this time around so much.

I saw Mastic in person and was shocked at how much it looks like Sandstone! I had to ask which it was. IRL it doesn't look as yellow as it seems to come out in pics. I prefer it with the gold GH over silver. The silver just looks so washed out. Hmmmm.

^^^ ITA with Karen... I like the GH on colors like SS and mastic... but the mastic still looks very yellow to me for some reason... thanks nanaz for the pics though... coz thats one color/combo down.... hehehe