Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

My DH’s Bday present!! I’m so in love [emoji7] It’s the medium size in green.

c9ab1732beafaa64c46bfc72f45484af.jpg

This was only released in limited quantities. I got the last one available through Farfetch (coincidentally from the same German boutique that sourced my large black tulip Niki). Nordstrom.com and YSL.com also sold out of their stock around the same time. However, you may be able to find one at an YSL boutique using the find function in this link:
https://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product...-medium-in-vintage-leather_cod45409177qs.html

Hi! I’m in love with both those bags! When u say the German boutique sourced your black tulip one, do u mean u told them u were looking for that colour? I received a brown one , from a German boutique off Farfetch, but it’s my fault because I thought it was black tulip .. Cannot find either of these bags anywhere!

Hi! I’m in love with both those bags! When u say the German boutique sourced your black tulip one, do u mean u told them u were looking for that colour? I received a brown one , from a German boutique off Farfetch, but it’s my fault because I thought it was black tulip .. Cannot find either of these bags anywhere!
They both shipped through farfetch from Andrea Köerber. I didn't special order them or anything, it was moreso a coincidence that they happened to offer 2 items I wanted several months apart.

When looking for specific colors, I find it's best to match the color code (if provided in the listing). Black tulip is 6051. The Niki was only available in medium in that color in the US. Thankfully, we have farfetch to source non-US items, so I was able to get it in the large.

There was at least one different farfetch boutique that also carrried the large at that time....but of course that was months ago.

However, I suspect that color may now be out of production as many of the bags that went on sale during this season's SL sale online and at their boutiques were black tulip.

They both shipped through farfetch from Andrea Köerber. I didn't special order them or anything, it was moreso a coincidence that they happened to offer 2 items I wanted several months apart.

When looking for specific colors, I find it's best to match the color code (if provided in the listing). Black tulip is 6051. The Niki was only available in medium in that color in the US. Thankfully, we have farfetch to source non-US items, so I was able to get it in the large.

There was at least one different farfetch boutique that also carrried the large at that time....but of course that was months ago.

However, I suspect that color may now be out of production as many of the bags that went on sale during this season's SL sale online and at their boutiques were black tulip.

Thanks so very much! The large brown one I mistakenly ordered was from that store too.. I shall have to be more persistent and frequent in my search! I'm in Canada, and the Black Tulip never shows up on the YSL site (which is pricier than Farfetch or Matches).

Reactions: highend
I’m in! I had my heart set on the black with black HW but was not really expecting to find it, but I stumbled on the last one in the Saint Laurent boutique today! I’ve been looking for the perfect everyday bag that I can also take traveling and I hope this is it!
55ddb9322ca9bcecaf1ffe8e4072c11d.jpg
35e72bffde115943957662b21ca34c04.jpg
Love it! :heart: :heart: I just sold my Niki with silver hardware for the Niki with black hardware just like yours!! I got lucky - a really nice SA at Saks tracked one down for me. You were lucky to find one too, it sounds like! Congratulations :flowers: We are bag twins :biggrin:

Reactions: chloebagfreak
Love it! :heart: :heart: I just sold my Niki with silver hardware for the Niki with black hardware just like yours!! I got lucky - a really nice SA at Saks tracked one down for me. You were lucky to find one too, it sounds like! Congratulations :flowers: We are bag twins :biggrin:

Omg amazing!!! Yes I remember you were debating this. Personally I think the black HW makes the bag! Love it!

I’m in! I had my heart set on the black with black HW but was not really expecting to find it, but I stumbled on the last one in the Saint Laurent boutique today! I’ve been looking for the perfect everyday bag that I can also take traveling and I hope this is it!
55ddb9322ca9bcecaf1ffe8e4072c11d.jpg
35e72bffde115943957662b21ca34c04.jpg
beautiful! is this the vintage leather? and is this large size?

I've tried it and love it so much! Does anyone have any regrets buying it? Would it be good for an everyday bag/work bag?

I plan to use mine as a weekend bag, as I need to carry a bit more for work and I don’t really like to bring my designer bags to work anyway. You probably could use it as a work bag if you don’t need to carry a laptop or files.

Reactions: Sabre Rider