Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

You look fantastic and gorgeous. One more time, you choose a black outfit that delighted me so much, with grey tones scarf as final touch.
I really love very thin heels and Rosa brand has high heels of that kind. Those boots are beautiful and sexy. Are those heels 120mm? They seems to be higher than 120mm.
This time, no bare legs, but you look elegant, beautiful and sensual as usual. I understand your option, there must be very cold, mainly during the night.
Please, is it possible you show here more Rosa Shoes models from your collection?

Thanks Mr. Loub!
It was a little too cold to go with bare legs that day.
I'll have to see if I can dig out the other Rosa shoes/boots...

Reactions: mazzacaneit
My new Lead (Dark Gray) Suede Casadei Blade Over The Knee Boots...:smile:

It seems to be cold outside but you seems to be warm, even showing part of your legs. You look prepared for that weather, always beautiful and sexy. I love your boots, they are so classic and elegant and your outfit finishes with scarf, the final touch that i really love in you.

It seems to be cold outside but you seems to be warm, even showing part of your legs. You look prepared for that weather, always beautiful and sexy. I love your boots, they are so classic and elegant and your outfit finishes with scarf, the final touch that i really love in you.

These over the knee boots are super warm and pretty comfy. The sweater dress however was a bit short for a chilly day. The scarf helped though...

amazing boots
the heel 120mm or 130mm ?
I went to rose shoes web found they also provide "Little Black Hobble Skirt" which is so elegance
It will be prefect match your heels,as such a elegance l
ady maybe your should try :flowers: