Canceled Order??

Feb 8, 2007
I got the de south bank besace, it was too small and I returned it.
Decided to get the speedy 25b da.
Took an hour and a half
Out of my day went to the boutique they ordered it for me in the website and we chose the option to have it sent to the store.
I literally just got an email thanking me for my interesting in Louis Vuitton but that my transaction was canceled. WTH???

Could it be because of your credit card? Call client services. They will be able to tell you why. My card constantly flags my online LV purchases as fraud. It’s so annoying and I have to call them every time and pass the purchase through.

Client services said she couldn’t tell me why. Really?? My credit is excellent. I’m so irritated. She told me if I wanted the bag I’d need to order through the website and have it shipped to my home. I contacted my SA who said she’d look into it and put the de aside. Am I going to be able to get a bag or what???
Could it be because of your credit card? Call client services. They will be able to tell you why. My card constantly flags my online LV purchases as fraud. It’s so annoying and I have to call them every time and pass the purchase through.

Client services said she couldn’t tell me why. Really?? My credit is excellent. I’m so irritated. She told me if I wanted the bag I’d need to order through the website and have it shipped to my home. I contacted my SA who said she’d look into it and put the de aside. Am I going to be able to get a bag or what???
It has nothing to do with your credit score nor with the amount of money in your account. Call your bank as your card was flagged. It has happened to me several times with Louis Vuitton and other designers. It could also be because the shipping address was different than the billing address.

Sometimes they also do it because the piece was unattainable within the 2 business day window, i.e. sold out, etc. Strange that C.S. Wouldn’t disclose a reason. How can you rectify anything if you are unclear as to the reason(s) why? Did you call your Credit Card company to see if they declined the purchase? They have a tendency to flag these types of purchases.

Thanks for the info. I did speak with cs this morning and the woman I spoke with was lovely. She resubmitted the order, it went through and the bag will be delivered to the boutique on Friday. Phew!

Reactions: Madrye28
It has nothing to do with your credit score nor with the amount of money in your account. Call your bank as your card was flagged. It has happened to me several times with Louis Vuitton and other designers. It could also be because the shipping address was different than the billing address.

Sometimes they also do it because the piece was unattainable within the 2 business day window, i.e. sold out, etc. Strange that C.S. Wouldn’t disclose a reason. How can you rectify anything if you are unclear as to the reason(s) why? Did you call your Credit Card company to see if they declined the purchase? They have a tendency to flag these types of purchases.

Forgot to post with these quotes!