My First Toki

sparklyseahorse

Tater Salad
Apr 10, 2007
Hi there! I'm new to Tokidoki, and I decided to go BIG. I just ordered a "Campeggio" like the one below- I liked the print so much, I wanted a lot of it to see! It's kind of exciting to wait and see what characters show up...
9512_4731.jpg

Just wanted to share my excitement! These prints are a lot more exciting than Prada's nylon...and a lot cheaper! :graucho:
Plus, I'm waiting on a couple of things from Tokidoki online.... :yahoo::wlae::tup:

Thanks! But, I did change my mind right after I ordered- I now ordered the same bag, but in Fumo with the Spiaggia print. I wanted it to be low key for work, but fun on the inside....what is it they say about a Mullet? Business up front, party in the back????
Now I've got TWO bags on the way....will I have the willpower to return the first???:confused1:
Either way, I'll post pics!

Yikes! You are right- what gives with the website, there's no note about that!?!
Well....NOW what should I do? I need something subdued, but I LOVE the Spiaggia print.....:sos:

maybe u can still get the fumo campeggio but then get something small in spiaggia also .. like a denaro or porta and then use it unside the campeggio?

Hmm if they did make a fumo or black toki with spiaggia inside that'd be nice :yes:

Thanks everyone! I think the crisis is averted, I hope....I ordered a small item in the Spiaggia. I don't think I'm going to even open the first box with the print Campaggia, or I'll be too tempted to keep it!!! Thanks for the suggestions- I'm sorry I got into this so late, I feel like I've missed out, and it ends this year. :crybaby:
At least I timed one thing right....FREE SHIPPING! :graucho: