~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

Wanted to share my first Celine bag with people who understand. Thanks for looking! :heart:

Congratuations and thanks for sharing! I love the tri-fold! I just bought my first Celine e few months ago, a small belt bag (I have not worn it out yet though! Haha), and I am already looking for another Phoebe to add to my (still very small) collection. This one is a contender together with the nano luggage! Gorgeous! :love:

Congratuations and thanks for sharing! I love the tri-fold! I just bought my first Celine e few months ago, a small belt bag (I have not worn it out yet though! Haha), and I am already looking for another Phoebe to add to my (still very small) collection. This one is a contender together with the nano luggage! Gorgeous! :love:
Thank you! I've been eyeing the trifold for the longest time. I love how it's kind of "under the radar". This one is the medium size which I use daily for work. It's just perfect for my needs. I'm really wanting to get the small size now too! :biggrin:

I had always wanted to buy a Nano Luggage for the longest time but it was always out of my budget. Then comes the Belt Bag and I fell in love with it even more. But as it is still quite expensive, I always put off buying one until last Saturday. I am a sucker for pink bags, so when I saw the baby pink/lilac Nano Belt bag on instagram last year, I instantly fell in love (but I lacked the funds to buy it then).

Last Saturday, I walked into the Celine store in my country for fun and as it turned out they were having a "10% plus 10%" discount. Out of curiosity, I asked what colors are available for the Nano Belt aside from the ivory and red that were displayed, and the SA replied they have 1 more color in the back. He said it was purple but I still asked if I can see it. And to my surprise, it was the baby pink bag I loved! And it was the last one available too so I snatched it up without second thought.

Here she is and I love her so much:
pink nano belt bag.jpeg

PS: I didn't even know about the drama surrounding the old vs new Celine till today :huh: It seems like my bag came with the new logo but I am still glad I bought her as I really love the color.

Thank you for letting me share my latest purchase :smile:

I had always wanted to buy a Nano Luggage for the longest time but it was always out of my budget. Then comes the Belt Bag and I fell in love with it even more. But as it is still quite expensive, I always put off buying one until last Saturday. I am a sucker for pink bags, so when I saw the baby pink/lilac Nano Belt bag on instagram last year, I instantly fell in love (but I lacked the funds to buy it then).

Last Saturday, I walked into the Celine store in my country for fun and as it turned out they were having a "10% plus 10%" discount. Out of curiosity, I asked what colors are available for the Nano Belt aside from the ivory and red that were displayed, and the SA replied they have 1 more color in the back. He said it was purple but I still asked if I can see it. And to my surprise, it was the baby pink bag I loved! And it was the last one available too so I snatched it up without second thought.

View attachment 4304947

PS: I didn't even know about the drama surrounding the old vs new Celine till today :huh: It seems like my bag came with the new logo but I am still glad I bought her as I really love the color.

What a happy story and clearly you and this bag are meant to be! Enjoy using it :smile:

Reactions: cpr34 and Kendie26

View attachment 4304947

:ps: Wow this is so unique & beautiful!! Happiest Congrats to you...she was meant to be yours!:heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: cpr34
@fuzzypill, I love your trifold! I think the medium size is such a head turner. What color is it? I’m on the hunt for one too in a reddish brick after reading the trifold thread.

OMG. Me too! I saw a Brick Trifold (in Natural Calfskin maybe?) and now, I must have it too! Celine purchasing is quite addicting! :P

Congrats on the new bag @fuzzypill :flowers::flowers:

Reactions: zazzle415
Congrats!
May I ask how you got it with the old logo? My SA tried to hunt one down but she said they were all sold out, so I ended up getting one with the new logo instead. I really wanted the old logo :sad:

They are sold out at Celine, but there are still some lurking around with Barney's and Saks.

Hi! I am new to this subforum (and I rarely ever go online here), so I am sorry if all of you suddenly see me spamming you with likes, but these bags are killing me!

I had never owened Céline bags before for many reasons, like...
1) Them not being available in a color that I liked.
2) Them being available only in smooth leather at the moment of my visit to the stores.
3) Me having/wanting bags “similar” in purpose, for example, I already own Kellies, so I didn’t see the point in having Belt bags or me wanting a Double Sens (never got it anyway), so I didn’t see the point in a Cabas.
4) And finally, I was either in a ban or putting the money aside for another bag.

Now that all is lost with Hedi, I can see how stupid I was and how many of the bags that I wanted became the ones that got away since a while ago, such as the Edge, Ring, Blade, Gourmette, Trifold, even the Trapeze...

I do have some shoes here, they are some of the most special pieces I’ve ever owned and I’m afraid to say that I’ll probably never own shoes as cool as the ones from Phoebe.

Now, sorry for the Bible-long rant. Last november I went into my local store and they had these bags that I had honestly never even bothered to try on at the store. And I kick myself because I just realized that this is exactly my type of bag. My SA showed me around six of them, but two were on natural calfskin, so I passed. I had to snatch the three ones that weren’t in smooth leather and also got two more bags that I don’t have here at my studio right now and also put myself on a list for three more bags that I really hope my SA can get.

The one currently in rotation is the green one, whilst the black one was on my heavy duty rotation (travel and work) from the day I got it until last week with a couple of weekend-long breaks. I can do some color comparison shots with other bags I own if you want, especially for the taupe and the green, which don’t really show in the photos, but aren’t quite like other similar tones that I own. Anyway, thank you so much for letting me share my story and for having me here!

Attachments

• 59D9EC52-83ED-4328-BABA-80DD8B48B050.jpeg
    59D9EC52-83ED-4328-BABA-80DD8B48B050.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 1,092