Can someone recommend an online authentication service

I noticed my comment was censored and realised I quoted the wrong company lol the one I've used is authenticate 4u. I used it to verify 4 items recently which all I purchased so omg I nearly had a heart attack when I realise the one wrote earlier is a bogus company thinking I used a dodgy one! Phew

Reactions: Nyc_chihuahua
Don’t do it!!!! I bought a jumbo and had it authenticated by pictures by etintecler. They said it was authentic, now I sent it in for a so treatment and was told it’s a super fake. I paid thousands of dollars for a fake. Send in your bags for authentication! Also, when I contacted Etinceler about the original authentication they did not respond. I hate fakes, and am embarrassed and upset

Don’t do it!!!! I bought a jumbo and had it authenticated by pictures by etintecler. They said it was authentic, now I sent it in for a so treatment and was told it’s a super fake. I paid thousands of dollars for a fake. Send in your bags for authentication! Also, when I contacted Etinceler about the original authentication they did not respond. I hate fakes, and am embarrassed and upset

Oh my gosh, really?! I’m so sorry. I had no idea. Where would you send in your bag for authentication?

Oh no! So sorry to hear that! Is there any recourse to get the money back? Did you buy it privately?

Oh no! So sorry to hear that! Is there any recourse to get the money back? Did you buy it privately?
I purchased from a reseller who also sells 15k hermes bags, and other Chanel items. I have contacted her, and hope to get my money back. It’s a very expensive lesson, authenticate all your bags. I can’t telk the difference between my boutique bags and the fake one. Unfortunately I paid retail for a fake bag. I sent my. Bag to leather surgeons for a spa treatment and they informed me.

It’s very scary to rely on authentication companies that can be wrong. I never received a response from Etinceler about why they authenticated by fake Chanel. Send your bags in so a company can inspect them, don’t use pictures please

I purchased from a reseller who also sells 15k hermes bags, and other Chanel items. I have contacted her, and hope to get my money back. It’s a very expensive lesson, authenticate all your bags. I can’t telk the difference between my boutique bags and the fake one. Unfortunately I paid retail for a fake bag. I sent my. Bag to leather surgeons for a spa treatment and they informed me.

Oh no! I feel for you! That's terrible! Leather surgeons are really good in being able to tell then! Yea nowadays the super fakes are so good :sad: I thought feeling the leather there might still be a difference gosh! They really have perfected their skills haven't they :sad: I really hope you get your money back!

What series is this Jumbo?

It’s very scary to rely on authentication companies that can be wrong. I never received a response from Etinceler about why they authenticated by fake Chanel. Send your bags in so a company can inspect them, don’t use pictures please
It's really hard though especially because I'm based in Australia often I can only rely on picture authentication. Maybe I should send the bags into spa too to test it out

Reactions: Fitri
What series is this Jumbo?
15 series

It's really hard though especially because I'm based in Australia often I can only rely on picture authentication. Maybe I should send the bags into spa too to test it out
Yes! Send it in, you are paying so much money for a bag. It is not possible to tell by pictures I have learned for aurhenticstors.

Oh no! I feel for you! That's terrible! Leather surgeons are really good in being able to tell then! Yea nowadays the super fakes are so good :sad: I thought feeling the leather there might still be a difference gosh! They really have perfected their skills haven't they :sad: I really hope you get your money back!
Thank you! I hope so, even leather surgeons couldn’t tell until they spent some time examining my bag. They said it was so well made, which gives me no reassurance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg 15 series is old! I didn't think they would have super fakes from older series! I always thought buying older series is pretty safe. Would it be possible that they've made a mistake? Can you send it elsewhere for a second opinion?
I know these bags are still being authenticated over photos unlike news bags, but I guess they were around even then. I did have someone else give me their opinion and it’s a really good good fake.