Loving the mini

About an inch difference, I think
Here's an 8 inside the bag. With an 8+ you'll have to be a bit conscious of how you put the phone in (can't just drop it in but will have to maneuver it a little, nothing too tough though) but as you can see once its in there's still couple inches of space at the end (I've pushed it to one end of the bag to show the space left). Mind you, the phone is the only thing in there at present but if you pack light I think it'll work. I think the trick here is no wallet at all but a small card holder only with minimal in it. fullsizeoutput_3cf.jpeg IMG_7170.JPG

Here's an 8 inside the bag. With an 8+ you'll have to be a bit conscious of how you put the phone in (can't just drop it in but will have to maneuver it a little, nothing too tough though) but as you can see once its in there's still couple inches of space at the end (I've pushed it to one end of the bag to show the space left). Mind you, the phone is the only thing in there at present but if you pack light I think it'll work. I think the trick here is no wallet at all but a small card holder only with minimal in it. View attachment 4316582 View attachment 4316581

Thanks! That’s such a cute thing, enjoy it!!!