Need help with new bags.

I was just in a very similar position. I had a store credit to use and I chose to order a Mon monogram speedy. I still have some credit left and not sure what I need. My approach was to buy something I was holding off on for whatever reason. I gave myself the excuse of, might as well buy it now.

E29FBCD7-F68B-437C-966F-E9833CC27A42.jpeg
Been out of the loop for a while after my 2nd kid, haven't been in an LV store until the recall happened. So my problem now is I have to exchange my retiro nm and my epi neverfull, both amounting to 4200 (not including tax). It is a one-time exchange and can't be store credit. Looking at the website, they all look the same to me (smh). Hypothetically if you were me, what would you get for 4200? I have 6 neverfulls and 4 speedys, 2 felicies, 2 Alma pm in vernis and mono, 3 pouches (and some accessories), I would want something different. I am so overwhelmed!
If it were me, I’d get the SC Bag...the leather is so beautiful and special.

I was recently talking about the SC with my SA, and she confirmed that it is not on the website anymore, but it still appears in three colours in their internal database (black, dune and one other that I don’t remeber) This style is not advertised since it was from a past collaboration with Sophia Coppola under the direction of Mark Jacobs which is not actual anymore. Still it is possible to order it. I am not sure if all the shops have this option or only the biggest ones. If interested it is worth to ask.

Let us know what you decide! I havent gotten a call, but I have a Retiro NM and a Bagatelle, both I've heard are on the list. I've been going through the website and have no idea what I'd get!