Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

This is my new Mini Dionysus in black leather with antique silver hardware and Swarovski crystals.

I can’t believe I never tried on any of the leather ones before, they are so beautifully made and luxurious. I’m so glad the SA told me to try it on.

I really want the Small size too as I love the rectangular look and how roomy it is.

Attachments

• A2FC0ABC-350F-4A6B-B703-B166D15FBE60.jpeg
    A2FC0ABC-350F-4A6B-B703-B166D15FBE60.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 1,044
This is my new Mini Dionysus in black leather with antique silver hardware and Swarovski crystals.

I can’t believe I never tried on any of the leather ones before, they are so beautifully made and luxurious. I’m so glad the SA told me to try it on.

I really want the Small size too as I love the rectangular look and how roomy it is.
OMG What a gorgeous bag!!!! :nuts::heart: Enjoy your beautiful purchase!

UPDATE: I exchanged the Gucci Dionysus Mini size for the Small size because I loved the rectangular look of the small size. Still the same beautiful design just slightly larger. Please excuse the little baby feet in the background. :smile:

Attachments

• 2200A646-A85A-4148-975E-456672D0DC10.jpeg
    2200A646-A85A-4148-975E-456672D0DC10.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 881