LV Men’s Fall Winter 2019

Typically sa will contact all VICs and ask what the interest are. And then submit that to corporate. It’s probably how they decide what gets produced or not. Also attendees will also submit their orders. How many gets produced depending on price point. Higher the price point, less of it gets produced for obvious reason. Typically a rtw piece that cost 10k or more might get one or two produced for a region (ie North America, Asia, Europe) per size. I mean after all, not many people are willing to buy a 20k jacket. Glaze trench from Kim Jones, I believe only one size each was produced for North American market.

So chances are not high for mass production to hit the stores? I wanted one of those neon bags. :sad:

So chances are not high for mass production to hit the stores? I wanted one of those neon bags. :sad:
There will be plenty of the “cheaper” bags, including models that weren’t shown on the runway. Last summer, the Mono Glaze runway bags were hard to get upon release, but within a few weeks, many were available on the US website. If you like a particular bag, contact your SA now and let them know.

Reactions: CoffeeKiss
I haven't been the biggest fan of his work (particularly at Off-White) but Virgil nailed it on this one. Loving almost everything! I know all eyes are probably going to be on the Keepalls (I loved the look of the grey fabric Keepall), my heart skipped a beat with the soft Steamer and the Monogram Canvas backpack. :loveeyes: I need those little Monogram pochettes! Credit to lvj12.
lvj12 - BsvdRFhhz84_BsvdRAbhMME.jpg
lvj12 - BsvdRFhhz84_BsvdRAbBdnu.jpg lvj12 - BsvdRFhhz84_BsvdRAah4yI.jpg lvj12 - BsvdRFhhz84_BsvdRAaBjQE.jpg lvj12 - BsvdRFhhz84_BsvdRAYBAnF.jpg lvj12 - BsvdRFhhz84_BsvdRAXBoal.jpg lvj12 - BsvdRFhhz84_BsvdRAZhIi9.jpg lvj12 - BsvdRFhhz84_BsvdRAZhKMo.jpg lvj12 - BsvdRFhhz84_BsvdRAZBOl_.jpg

I haven't been the biggest fan of his work (particularly at Off-White) but Virgil nailed it on this one. Loving almost everything! I know all eyes are probably going to be on the Keepalls (I loved the look of the grey fabric Keepall), my heart skipped a beat with the soft Steamer and the Monogram Canvas backpack. :loveeyes: I need those little Monogram pochettes! Credit to lvj12.
View attachment 4313597
View attachment 4313591 View attachment 4313592 View attachment 4313593 View attachment 4313594 View attachment 4313595 View attachment 4313598 View attachment 4313599 View attachment 4313600
That sheer black Keepall :heart:

View attachment 4313597
View attachment 4313591 View attachment 4313592 View attachment 4313593 View attachment 4313594 View attachment 4313595 View attachment 4313598 View attachment 4313599 View attachment 4313600
I'd love to have that belt thing with the small monogram canvas goods

Neon bags were shown for KJ last collection but didn’t make into final production. I suspect it’ll show up for the fw19 collection. Given prices for see through PVC keepalls running $3850 USD, I would be very surprised the fw19 version doesn’t cross the 4k line. All you need to do I s contact your sa to have him or her submit your name to corporate. Depending how corporate want to play the game, they may have advance pop ups again at major cities like London/ Shanghai before July release. The pop ups in past October ended up opening to public so if you are not a Vic, you can purchase your neon bag then if it is produced. Good luck!