Fendi Fellas

Thanks!

I was debating between the monster in selleria or the soft calf leather with the Fendi monogram print (same as the charm), but I decided at the end that the selleria would be everlasting and more durable, so I added the charm as homage to the other one haha :smile:
Good choice on the Selleria. It is very durable. Being my priciest bag, I certainly reach for the Peekaboo the most because it is so easy to use and relatively worry-free, thanks to the Selleria leather.

Reactions: ani108
The Peekaboo has new iterations for Fall 2019. It comes in nylon, and also in an "Essential" version with a leather seam in the middle of each side:
fendi_0002.JPG
fendi_0014.JPG
fendi_0017.JPG
fendi_0038.JPG
fendi_0034.JPG
fendi_0046.JPG

Reactions: J.T.
The Baguette is also made for men this season in a few styles, including a waistbag version that is also a messenger bag in the large size
fendi_0047.JPG
fendi_0018.JPG

I really like Porter so this is a great collaboration. I have found the leather PB pretty light in advance so this is probably featherweight. Just hoping they strike a balance with pricing. I would find anything above maybe 1200 usd to be robbery still but looking forward to seeing this irl. Would be perfect in the Scandinavian climate I live in or maybe as a travel bag.

Not sure how I feel about the baguette though. The metal buckle/logo does not appeal to me but would like to see it irl first before ruling it out.

Reactions: averagejoe
The Baguette looks a bit feminine because of the FF buckle on the front, especially in the small size.

Fendi's prices for their nylon bags is on the higher side (their nylon backpacks are $2000+) so I think the nylon Peekaboo will be around $2500USD+. I personally like the new leather version more, and I LOVE the Peekaboo XLite. I hope to get my hands on it someday.

Reactions: J.T.
The Baguette looks a bit feminine because of the FF buckle on the front, especially in the small size.

Fendi's prices for their nylon bags is on the higher side (their nylon backpacks are $2000+) so I think the nylon Peekaboo will be around $2500USD+. I personally like the new leather version more, and I LOVE the Peekaboo XLite. I hope to get my hands on it someday.

I would find it very hard to justify spending that much on nylon.
Agree, the buckle does look a bit feminine, but for me it’s generally the size of the logo. Not a big logo mania fan (save for the straps!!) I would love to have the trimmed logo shearling/fur strap and use it with my mulberry tote

I would find it very hard to justify spending that much on nylon.
Agree, the buckle does look a bit feminine, but for me it’s generally the size of the logo. Not a big logo mania fan (save for the straps!!) I would love to have the trimmed logo shearling/fur strap and use it with my mulberry tote

I actually like the small baguette in nylon but I hate the fact that it is a belt bag. If it were a straightforward messenger or crossbody style, I could see myself being very tempted. Then again, maybe it’s a good thing that there’s not something else to add to my list of wants! [emoji85]

Reactions: J.T. and averagejoe
Prada joins Fendi, Dior, and Saint Laurent in making men's versions of their popular women's bags:

Men's Galleria Saffiano Leather bag:
cq5dam.web.white.2560x2560.jpeg
cq5dam.web.white.2560x2560.jpeg

I still like the Fendi men's Peekaboo more. I think it has enough modifications to make it different enough from the women's version. The Prada men's Galleria just looks like a larger version of the women's Galleria with a nylon strap.
7VA388NDUF0QA1_99_large

7VA388NDUF0QA1_01_large

And I really like the new Xlite version. It's so different and yet still has the Peekaboo style:
7VA447A6FWF1645_99_large

7VA447A6FWF1645_03_large

Reactions: MrChris and ani108
Fellas!

Do you guys do anything to protect your peekaboo handle from wear and tear and body/oil transfers?

I know many ladies use twillys, and I've seen the love handle things but unsure about either.. maybe a plain black twilly (I have a black peekaboo) or something would do.

Curious if you use/do anything and would love to see styling pics!