New releases being updated on website tonight at midnight

louloumoo

Dec 15, 2018
I just got off the phone with a customer service representative and they told me that there’s going to be a big update tonight on the website at midnight eastern time.
He said he wasn’t suppose to give out this info, but I was inquiring about an item I wanted and he was trying to beat around the bush and tell me to go on the website tonight around midnight that maybe it will be there. He finally just said that there’s an update tonight and it will be available at midnight and not to wait too long.

Not sure how relevant this info is but thought I’d share :smile:

I just got off the phone with a customer service representative and they told me that there’s going to be a big update tonight on the website at midnight eastern time.
He said he wasn’t suppose to give out this info, but I was inquiring about an item I wanted and he was trying to beat around the bush and tell me to go on the website tonight around midnight that maybe it will be there. He finally just said that there’s an update tonight and it will be available at midnight and not to wait too long.

Not sure how relevant this info is but thought I’d share :smile:
Is it for the new giant monogram pieces because I looooove those sneak peeks I’ve seen on Insta!

Is it for the new giant monogram pieces because I looooove those sneak peeks I’ve seen on Insta!

I’m really not sure what’s being released, he seemed nervous talking about it really.
But he did say a lot was going to be. The item I want is the Kirogami set and he said it would be available then.