YSL College bag Peeling

Liliwang88

Jan 13, 2019
have thid bag and bought it from a official YSL shop in Spain. After use of the bag of around 4-5 months I have exactly the same problem as what you have on your picture. The leather seems to peel at the back of the bag and we brought it back to the store, they have send the bag to
Italy and after 1 month I received a call that the bag is not repairable and that is just wear and that they won’t exchange the bag. I could pickup the bag or they would destroy it if i won’t accept the bag back at the stage how it is now. This is my second YSL bag and it would be the last one to. I don’t know where to complain anymore ....

Attachments

• 614A5260-04BA-4D31-B6B6-D25A4D3C76AB.jpeg
    614A5260-04BA-4D31-B6B6-D25A4D3C76AB.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 953
  • BAE3B1EE-8562-44CE-8773-A92609CB585E.jpeg
    BAE3B1EE-8562-44CE-8773-A92609CB585E.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 948
  • 3658C4C5-D708-4AE9-80CD-ED6CA826D616.jpeg
    3658C4C5-D708-4AE9-80CD-ED6CA826D616.jpeg
    367.7 KB · Views: 946
have thid bag and bought it from a official YSL shop in Spain. After use of the bag of around 4-5 months I have exactly the same problem as what you have on your picture. The leather seems to peel at the back of the bag and we brought it back to the store, they have send the bag to
Italy and after 1 month I received a call that the bag is not repairable and that is just wear and that they won’t exchange the bag. I could pickup the bag or they would destroy it if i won’t accept the bag back at the stage how it is now. This is my second YSL bag and it would be the last one to. I don’t know where to complain anymore ....
That’s sad to hear. I don’t think that is good customer service. I think they should have at least repaired it or given you money towards a repair if they weren’t going to exchange it. :sad:

Oh no, didn’t they even give a solution?
No no solution, the answer was that they have send the bag to italy and they received it back and says it’s impossible to repair. Then I asked if I could change for another bag or a voucher and got as answer no. I saw on YouTube a person that brought in a bag for repair that was much and much worse then my bag and the warranty even passed 1-2 months and she got it repaired for free. It seems that YSL services are not the same in different countries. After my 5 minutes conversation with the YSL store the lady explained to me if I didn’t accept the bag back she would need to have to destroy it and I wouldn’t get anything back for it. So I urgently gave her my address to send the bag back to us. For us NEVER EVER YSL again

Hmm I had my medium college for months and never had that happened to me... So sorry this happened to you but the luxury stores in my country generally won't reimburse any funds back or repair for free (unless it's Chanel...)