AMAZON PRIME—— What are you watching?

Another Mrs Maisel fan.

So funny, and OMG the clothes! I also love to see figures like ladies in that series. do you think it is corset?
Are you asking if they’re wearing corsets? If so, I don’t think they are, looks like they’re just very skinny. I love their costumes, I’ve seen some of them in my aunt’s trunk a long time ago. She was in college and her dress size was like a 12 year old. Anyways, back to the show, waiting for season 3 here.

Reactions: floodette
Are you asking if they’re wearing corsets? If so, I don’t think they are, looks like they’re just very skinny. I love their costumes, I’ve seen some of them in my aunt’s trunk a long time ago. She was in college and her dress size was like a 12 year old. Anyways, back to the show, waiting for season 3 here.

thanks! yeah, they are very skinny and the torso is a bit triangle, like the one you see in barbie doll. your aunt must be very stylish.

Btw when is s3 aired?

I watched Jack Ryan when it was released. Thought it was excellent. I've been such an avid Netflix user that I haven't really delved into what Amazon offers. I need to scope things out!

When I was little (in the '60's--I am old!), I would be called upon to help my momma get dressed for a fancy night out--my main job was fastening all the hooks & eyes on her long-line bra, there had to be at least 30 of those things! She'd be standing at her dresser, smoking, spraying her updo with hairspray--with all the cig smoke and hairspray I'm surprised the place didn't explode. Those bras made for an excellent figure, and the dresses just slid on perfectly--Mrs. Maisel is giving me good memories in that dept--love that show.