Opinions on these ballerina flats?

sinny1

Rockin Chic
O.G.
Oct 28, 2007
Hi everyone,

I am new to Fendi but I found these flats that I really like. Does anyone have these and has pictures of them on? I like them pointy but not super pointy so I would love to see someone wearing them. I wonder how the mesh would hold up? Any opinions are much welcome. Thanks!

Attachments

• fendi.png
    fendi.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 390
So I ended up getting the flats, I got my usual size (7) and they fit fine not tight but not loose. They are beautiful and different and have a nice sophistication to them. I was considering getting a 6.5 but I am worried the pointy part of the shoe would hurt my toes. Since the shoe is mostly mesh maybe I don’t have to worry of them stretching and then becoming too loose? I have a foot that it fits more snug and more perfect but I’m concerned about the other foot since that one doesn’t feel as *perfectly snug*. Anyone have mesh flats from FENDI? Any issues with stretching?

Attachments

• F6497FD7-E322-43D8-83AE-2951A1520938.jpeg
    F6497FD7-E322-43D8-83AE-2951A1520938.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 2E0C1A3E-6E83-4B22-8C0E-8A68AD8D3428.jpeg
    2E0C1A3E-6E83-4B22-8C0E-8A68AD8D3428.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 257
So I ended up getting the flats, I got my usual size (7) and they fit fine not tight but not loose. They are beautiful and different and have a nice sophistication to them. I was considering getting a 6.5 but I am worried the pointy part of the shoe would hurt my toes. Since the shoe is mostly mesh maybe I don’t have to worry of them stretching and then becoming too loose? I have a foot that it fits more snug and more perfect but I’m concerned about the other foot since that one doesn’t feel as *perfectly snug*. Anyone have mesh flats from FENDI? Any issues with stretching?
(I guess I just found my next pair of ballerina flats) Why don’t you put a half insole or a little padded backing on the shoe that’s not perfectly snug?

Reactions: sinny1
Sinny1 Would love to see a picture of the shoes on, how did you find they wear comfort wise?
I have not worn them out just yet! Chicago is still freezing but once it gets nicer Ill go ahead and post. They fit comfortable, I think the mesh helps with comfort definitely. I think they will look amazing with just about anything!

they are gorgeous!

Reactions: sinny1