Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

I am seeking some opinion. I will be 50 next year and I am thinking of either the slim Love or the thin Juste un clou ring. I already have a regular size Love that is 5 years old and the thin one is cost the same as the price I paid for the regular one 5 years ago. I love the thin love and it was launched the year I was born, but not sure if I should have two. The ring I can wear daily too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated .

The thin love. I have the regular and thin together and LOVE the way it looks. A Juste Un Clou is something I told myself I'd consider only after having a thin and regular as I feel like they compliment each other best.

Reactions: Lots love
I just read on a fb group for Cartier it might be March/April and the increase is about 10% [emoji33] Anyone know if it’s all items or just some usually? I want to buy a love cuff but I was gonna wait till the end of April...

The manager in Toronto at one of the boutiques said there wasn’t going to be a price increase at all in the near future. I’m confused. She also said it wouldn’t be on a plain love bracelet-which I will be purchasing soon.

I just read on a fb group for Cartier it might be March/April and the increase is about 10% [emoji33] Anyone know if it’s all items or just some usually? I want to buy a love cuff but I was gonna wait till the end of April...

Thanks for sharing!

I want to get the love cuff for a milestone birthday this summer. I have no problem buying it in February if I need to so I can save $, just hoping to confirm my tax return amount first.

Has anyone else in the USA heard anything about any increase?

Are there any news on a price drop? I just browsed the online shop and saw lower prices. If I click on the product it shows the old (higher) prices.

I took a screenshot and attached the pic. The Love Ring (second from the rigth) is 1580€ at the moment but it shows a cheaper price (1420€)?!

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2,372
Are there any news on a price drop? I just browsed the online shop and saw lower prices. If I click on the product it shows the old (higher) prices.

I took a screenshot and attached the pic. The Love Ring (second from the rigth) is 1580€ at the moment but it shows a cheaper price (1420€)?!

So strange! I hope it decreases, but right now the US site still has the same prices.

Reactions: nauornever
flying to London in a few weeks, is it cheaper to buy Cartier items at Heathrow or in the city? thank you

The benefit of buying from Heathrow is that you pay the tax free price, whereas you'd need to claim tax refund at the airport if you purchased from a London store. On the other hand, Heathrow isn't as well stocked (though it depends on the item) and you won't be able to check in your purchases as the shops are after security.