pochette metis sadness

The mini back pack are prone to issues as well.. wear from the zipper runnning under the top of the bag, including bad cracking. Also top handle if you carry too much weight it can come apart from the bag. I don't like back packs and love my pm with no issues so far
Ahhh I’m back to square one. No idea what bag to get lol

Neverfull! that bag has the least issue, that being said, I sold all of mine, just way too many people carrying it make me don't want to wear it, sigh. :biggrin:
I have a neverfull mm and it’s my great travel bag/when I need to haul everything around. But I normally am more gravitated towards small bags

OP, what was your manufacturing date of your PM?
I got my monogram PM in October (made in August 2018) and so far so good. I baby it though and only wear it every now and then. I don’t overload it either as I’m scared it could get damaged...
I wouldn’t know what to do if mind would peel or break. I think I’d get the empreint version instead...

I have a neverfull mm and it’s my great travel bag/when I need to haul everything around. But I normally am more gravitated towards small bags
cross body bag tend to wear out faster than satchel or shoulder bags. Believe it or not, I found bum bag (old models) wears easy and has less wear if you don't need to carry a lot.

Reactions: Jinlikesfood
OP, what was your manufacturing date of your PM?
I got my monogram PM in October (made in August 2018) and so far so good. I baby it though and only wear it every now and then. I don’t overload it either as I’m scared it could get damaged...
I wouldn’t know what to do if mind would peel or break. I think I’d get the empreint version instead...
I bought mine in the summer and she was made in March 2018. I only remember because she was made the same month my daughter was born so I thought that was cute. Wanted to pass the bag into her with that fact but sadly defects ☹️

Just curious, do you guys really use your bags? I meant yeah we buy bags for using them but, I don't really load my expensive bags stuff them or carry any heavy loads, I use other $100 to $300 bags for that purpose, all my expensive bags (even many of my inexpensive bags) are always like new or like brand new, don't have any issues. Don't get me wrong, I'm just wondering if these peelings or damages are from heavier loads or what.

My neverfull and Infrarouge PM are pretty much my daily bags. I did have glaze issues about 10 months in which they offered to replace or fix and I told them they’d better fix my baby and give her back. LOL. My neverfull has about 7 years of wear and tear and I’ve loved every moment of every scratch and peel that the leather has earned (the canvas is still perfect).

I earned ‘em and I love them and I prefer to enjoy every $ I spent on them.

I had my reverse for 2 years and had it repaired 3 times. Glazing issues. Latest was cracking! Unfortunately last week I departed from it and retrieved store credit. I really did love the bag :sad:

I know PM have lots of issues, I also have issues with my PM. I sold it but I repurchase because I just love the bag.. Hopefully mine is ok now. Mine is quite new and I only use it around 7 to 10 times.
I had issues with my Palm Spring mini. At first is the fraying issues, after sent for repair, months later become cracking issues. So I send it back to LV and they give store credit. I miss my Palm Spring mini, but now not anymore. I found a very nice replacement.. Clapton backpack.. Try this one, you will love it. More spacious and not so many people use it.
In place where I live, I saw so many ladies carry PSM.. I wonder why my SA said that bag is so hard to get but so many ladies have it. :smile: