What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

I am excited to be posting on this thread! ❤️

I have the small bucket bag and it’s amazing how much can fit into it and yet remain lightweight. As you can see from pics, all of that can fit into the bag. I was happily surprised. For comparison, I carry the same items on my other go-to bag, the LV speedy B (also pictured).
I have been looking at the bag, it would be my first Chanel, do you love it? Please tell me all you can

From the other night and not much could fit in a mini. I recently got this eclipse coin purse and it works wonderfully for my small bags!!!
Coin purse, car key, work badge and Chanel lip balm
b25fd8bddb81db839e04d54dd044d18d.jpg

a2931ad3cd74603bf0ad7a449a63ba8b.jpg

Yes! Our hospital is not the most communicationally savvy place

We used to joke that the only other people who use pagers are drug dealers, if they even do that anymore... ‍♀️ Twinsies on the Dior lippie, one of my faves and doesn’t need a mirror to apply. I must tell DH that I need a new work bag, I bet you look so chic with this! [emoji173]️

We used to joke that the only other people who use pagers are drug dealers, if they even do that anymore... ‍♀️ Twinsies on the Dior lippie, one of my faves and doesn’t need a mirror to apply. I must tell DH that I need a new work bag, I bet you look so chic with this! [emoji173]️

Well, we are drug dealers of a different flavor :biggrin:That is hilarious though. And yes! Dior lippies are fabulous. Back when there were only 3 colors I had 1 each for the 3 bags I used the most, but now there are so many colors that I still haven’t gone through all of them!

I thought the big laser sight looking thing in the middle was a gun at first! LOL

It’s a panoptic ophthalmoscope. Great for looking at optic nerves when you don’t have time to fiddle around with the basic model on the walls in the ED!