Cartier silk cord bracelets

Hi everyone, I am wondering if anyone knows of a site where I can purchase the cartier silk cord replacement with shipping options to the EU?
On ebay itnonly ships across the US
Thanks

Hi everyone, I am wondering if anyone knows of a site where I can purchase the cartier silk cord replacement with shipping options to the EU?
On ebay itnonly ships across the US
Thanks
In my experience every Cartier in Europe (that I’ve visited) has changed the cord free of charge. I’ve even managed to get them to give me an extra spare cord before! Could you not get to a Cartier boutique? They don’t ask for any proof of purchase and they’re generally quite lovely :smile:

Reactions: Perli
In my experience every Cartier in Europe (that I’ve visited) has changed the cord free of charge. I’ve even managed to get them to give me an extra spare cord before! Could you not get to a Cartier boutique? They don’t ask for any proof of purchase and they’re generally quite lovely :smile:
I unfortuantely don’t live near any cartier but if they don’t ask for proof of purchase maybe I can get a friend that lived near one to get it for me?

I unfortuantely don’t live near any cartier but if they don’t ask for proof of purchase maybe I can get a friend that lived near one to get it for me?
I think they’ll need to have the little trinity ring with them, but I’ve only ever walked into a Cartier just wearing the bracelet and asked to have the cord changed. No problem at all!

Reactions: jimmie staton
Didn’t think I ever would get this particular bracelet, but I tried it on at the Ala Moana store this week and went back to pick it up yesterday. I actually like the size of the rings and was surprised by how well it complimented my wedding rings (just IMO, haha!)

Now I just have to figure out how to 1) Get extra cords sent to me and 2) Replace the cords. There is no Cartier where I live, so I’ll only ever be able to change the cord when I travel.

I love it so far! Thanks for letting me share!!

Attachments

• IMG_1982.JPG
    IMG_1982.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 1,125
Didn’t think I ever would get this particular bracelet, but I tried it on at the Ala Moana store this week and went back to pick it up yesterday. I actually like the size of the rings and was surprised by how well it complimented my wedding rings (just IMO, haha!)

Now I just have to figure out how to 1) Get extra cords sent to me and 2) Replace the cords. There is no Cartier where I live, so I’ll only ever be able to change the cord when I travel.

It looks so beautiful on you, enjoy!
The Trinity silk cord bracelet was my very first Cartier piece a few years ago, and I´m wearing it most of the time. I love its versatility and the cord changing option. I hope Cartier will send some cords to you. Do you have the little booklet which shows how to change the cord?

Looks great on you! Your post has inspired me to get my Trinity cord bracelet on to stack with my two Love's.

I wear mine on average every other day. It does get wet when I wash my hands (VERY often) I take it off during showers. I get the chord changed once every two months, it’s complimentary at the Costa Mesa location. It was the deep red, now it’s an orangeView attachment 4329373

The Hearts bracelet looks so beautiful! Cartier doesn‘t make these anymore, right? If I may ask, when did you get yours?

I wear mine on average every other day. It does get wet when I wash my hands (VERY often) I take it off during showers. I get the chord changed once every two months, it’s complimentary at the Costa Mesa location. It was the deep red, now it’s an orangeView attachment 4329373

The Hearts bracelet looks so beautiful! Cartier doesn‘t make these anymore, right? If I may ask, when did you get yours?
I’d like to know too, love this!

Really love my cord bracelets just ordered the trinity white gold and black ceramic for my other wrist I highly recommend these! You can go anytime into the Cartier boutique and get your cords changed to any color and you can also tell them that you live far away and they usually are able to give you extra silk cords to take home with you. I’m sure if you call the Cartier online service they can accommodate and maybe send you some in the mail? Worth a try IMG_0789.JPG