Help me choose a color for a Belt bag

I also think the Mini overwhelms your frame. It all depends on how you will wear it - are you in a region where you’re wearing lighter clothes or coats most of the year? If you mostly wear jeans and thin shirts I think the Micro fits you perfectly, especially on your shoulder. For bigger bulkier items the Mini would maybe look more proportionate. But as is in the photos it is a little overwhelming.

I also think the Belt bag doesn’t work too well as an oversized bag, but that’s just my opinion. Good luck deciding!

These are great points to consider, thank you! I originally thought about getting a smaller bag and was going to decide between the nano and micro belt bags, but I actually prefer how the belt bag looks in the larger sizes. I think there is a bit of a difference in appearance depending on the size, so I definitely see why some people prefer the style based on size! Anyway, I currently own a micro luggage but don’t use it because it can only be carried by hand which is sometimes really inconvenient. I thought about replacing that bag with a belt bag, since I prefer the belt in a larger size. So I’m looking for a larger bag to possibly replace the micro luggage. I can post pics holding the micro luggage for comparison. The micro luggage definitely holds more than the micro belt and I like having the option to carry more if needed since I do already have the nano luggage to use as a smaller bag.

Here’s the micro luggage for comparison. I took a few pics of it next to the mini belt. They seem comparable in size, but of course are different shapes. I love the leather on this micro but I have literally never carried it and am trying to find a larger bag that would actually be useful to me.

Attachments

• 07AFA7ED-0400-4208-92FC-1925392D6F63.jpeg
    07AFA7ED-0400-4208-92FC-1925392D6F63.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 534
  • CAFFED3D-9FC0-4BE9-A2FC-F50EAD75F8E9.jpeg
    CAFFED3D-9FC0-4BE9-A2FC-F50EAD75F8E9.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 537
  • 2BF00B5F-EAB5-4CC4-80CC-FB9355243B02.jpeg
    2BF00B5F-EAB5-4CC4-80CC-FB9355243B02.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 535
  • 1DF33757-E442-4534-8D3E-FD0469B337DB.jpeg
    1DF33757-E442-4534-8D3E-FD0469B337DB.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 528
  • 420917BB-0857-4759-9743-82DEF09ED71C.jpeg
    420917BB-0857-4759-9743-82DEF09ED71C.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 524
These are great points to consider, thank you! I originally thought about getting a smaller bag and was going to decide between the nano and micro belt bags, but I actually prefer how the belt bag looks in the larger sizes. I think there is a bit of a difference in appearance depending on the size, so I definitely see why some people prefer the style based on size! Anyway, I currently own a micro luggage but don’t use it because it can only be carried by hand which is sometimes really inconvenient. I thought about replacing that bag with a belt bag, since I prefer the belt in a larger size. So I’m looking for a larger bag to possibly replace the micro luggage. I can post pics holding the micro luggage for comparison. The micro luggage definitely holds more than the micro belt and I like having the option to carry more if needed since I do already have the nano luggage to use as a smaller bag.
Sounds like you already have your mind made up about the Mini :smile: Both look great and you can't go wrong. Enjoy it in good health!

Reactions: Kendie26
Which size did you ultimately go with? I'm currently dealing with the same dilemma. I'm 5'2" so I the mini looks a bit big, but I can fit all my work items in there. The micro looks nice on my frame, but the strap is too long!

Which size did you ultimately go with? I'm currently dealing with the same dilemma. I'm 5'2" so I the mini looks a bit big, but I can fit all my work items in there. The micro looks nice on my frame, but the strap is too long!

Hi! I ended up choosing the mini for a few reasons.

It’s the first size I really liked from seeing it on other people - I liked the proportions and strap length and the overall appearance in the mini size. After seeing them in person, I also felt like the mini size was a little more luxurious - it seems sturdier and the feet on the bottom definitely add something. The mini just looks so classy and elegant. So to me, the mini had the look and feel to match the price.

The mini also suited my needs better and added something to my collection that I don’t currently have. I have a small collection - a nano and micro luggage and a large tote bag with over the shoulder straps from a different brand. The micro belt isn’t a lot larger than the nano luggage, so I couldn’t see a situation where I would choose to use it instead of my nano luggage. I think the micro belt is very versatile since it can be worn many different ways. To me, the size of the micro makes it look a little dressier when worn without the strap but more casual than the mini with the strap...if that makes sense lol. But I already had something like that in my collection, so I thought it was redundant. What I didn’t have was a larger size bag that can be carried more than one way, so the mini made sense.

I’m actually having my SA send me some other colors in the mini size to compare because I’m neurotic and need to see all my options for myself, but after I have the chance to compare I was planning to make another post or thread with my thoughts and more photos for reference!

Hope that helps!

Reactions: zazzle415
I’m a bit late popping in here but I have the mini and the nano. I bought the mini in the early days before micro and nano. I also have the micro luggage which I love.

I agree with your thinking entirely about sizing. The micro in terms of size in comparison to what you already have would be doubling up.

When I saw your first pics I too thought the mini looked big on you but in the second lot of pics it looks so much better. It must have been the camera angle.

I also don’t go with the idea that body size must equal bag size. Bag size must equal your needs and be functional too.

Love the mini on you and light taupe is a gorgeous colour that I wished I had picked up along the way.

I’m a bit late popping in here but I have the mini and the nano. I bought the mini in the early days before micro and nano. I also have the micro luggage which I love.

I agree with your thinking entirely about sizing. The micro in terms of size in comparison to what you already have would be doubling up.

When I saw your first pics I too thought the mini looked big on you but in the second lot of pics it looks so much better. It must have been the camera angle.

I also don’t go with the idea that body size must equal bag size. Bag size must equal your needs and be functional too.

Love the mini on you and light taupe is a gorgeous colour that I wished I had picked up along the way.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! It’s reassuring to hear that my thinking makes sense to others!

I think the bags look bigger in pictures than they do in person. Looking in the mirror, the micro looks like a small bag closer in size with my nano luggage which really surprised me based on pictures I’ve seen of others. The mini definitely doesn’t look small on me, but I don’t think it looks ridiculous and I tend to be sensitive to things I wear making me look like a little kid lol. But the pictures seem to make both bags look bigger!

Reactions: BlueCherry

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! It’s reassuring to hear that my thinking makes sense to others!

I think the bags look bigger in pictures than they do in person. Looking in the mirror, the micro looks like a small bag closer in size with my nano luggage which really surprised me based on pictures I’ve seen of others. The mini definitely doesn’t look small on me, but I don’t think it looks ridiculous and I tend to be sensitive to things I wear making me look like a little kid lol. But the pictures seem to make both bags look bigger!

Reactions: Crossbag3
This is a very informative thread.
I’m currently saving up for å Micro Luggage and a Belt and I have been agonizing over whether I should go for the Mini or the Micro Belt. Your thinking made sense to me and now I think I’ll go for Micro in both styles. Thanks!
Also, I have to say I love the leather on your Micro Luggage. Dreamy...

Reactions: portraitofalady

This is so true. It confused me for some time while I was choosing size of my belt bag. In pictures bags look bigger definitely, they are smaller IRL.

Just to add another thought for anyone deciding on size for the belt bag, I think the micro is the perfect bag for someone who wants a nano luggage but finds it too small. I think the micro belt serves very much the same purpose but is a bit bigger.

This is also true. I myself compared nano belt with nano luggage and micro belt to micro luggage. The luggages fit more.