Hermes Sydney

Sorry ladies does anyone know if the bag quote will be refreshed on calendar year basis?

How do they count it? Or we don’t have bag quota at all?[emoji23]
Ya i was told by my first SA its every calendar year refresh but Sydney store also has a policy of 6months between qutoa bags. But im sure that rule doesnt always get enforced lol

I pick up my B30 togo back in September last year - $14620
Ya i had someone else say around this price too. and also the price was 16325 for new togo b30 price... Not 16220. So it is an 11% increase and kelly 28 sellier epsom is 16320 ... 11% is a huge jump for a price increase. I can see how they are trying to differ themselves from Chanel but i still think this increase is just too much...

Reactions: Apricots
Ya i had someone else say around this price too. and also the price was 16325 for new togo b30 price... Not 16220. So it is an 11% increase and kelly 28 sellier epsom is 16320 ... 11% is a huge jump for a price increase. I can see how they are trying to differ themselves from Chanel but i still think this increase is just too much...

B30 is now $16325 ?!?! This is ridiculous! Crazzzyy , Is Hermes trying to tell all of us to slow down ?? [emoji23][emoji23]