S lock question

Ozym

Jul 12, 2015
I am having trouble opening the s lock on my new Pochette Metis. It opened fine the first time I tried, but now when I pinch it, it seems stuck. I’m afraid to force it too much because I don’t want to break it. Has anyone ever heard of this happening or have any suggestions? I did a search and couldn’t find anything, Thanks!

Last edited:
Also, this is probably a silly question, but I have never used an s lock before. There are two little round knobs that you push together. Does just the left one move and the right one stay stationary and not move?

And if anyone has this bag, is it kind of difficult to open and close? It seems like I have to kind of mess with it a bit to open and close it and I really hope it’s not defective because I want to keep her. Thanks so much for any help or advice.

Reactions: Jennifer1122
Also, the bag is difficult to close when empty, when filled, the lock will have kind of support against the pushing moving part, if that makes sense..

Reactions: Ozym
Also, the bag is difficult to close when empty, when filled, the lock will have kind of support against the pushing moving part, if that makes sense..
Thank you! I will fill it up and play with it some more. I really, really want to keep it, so hopefully everything is fine. Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: XCCX